Jasper and the blonde lady left the nightclub, Claire and Eliza rapidly changed into their spies outfit and followed.
Then, Jasper walked towards his white Porsche car, which was parked on the street. The couple entered the vehicle.
The spies had to hide behind a tree in order to scrutinise the couple's movements.
"OMG! What are they saying?" whispered Claire, frustrated. "I can't hear anything from here!"
"If I remember correctly, there's this gadget app that the headquarters have recently invented that allows us to eavesdrop conversations by lip reading," mumbled Eliza as she scrolled through her apps. "I swear, I have way too many apps on my phone that I don't even use. Bingo! Here it is, it's called the Eavesdropper, but how do we use it again? I swear nobody was paying attention when Tom was doing the demo."
"Well, it seems like there's no need for that now!" said Claire, who pointed in the direction of Jasper and the blonde lady, who were passionately kissing each other in the car.
"OMG! That bast*rd!" Eliza nearly shouted out loud if it wasn't for Claire who covered her hand over Eliza's mouth. "He's such a womaniser! How could he kiss a woman he just met when he has a girlfriend? He........"
Before Eliza could finish her sentence, Jasper Williams' body suddently became numb and he lost conscious on the driver's seat.
"What's going on?" muttered Claire, confused.
Then, without warning, the blonde lady began laughing sinisterly whilst she gradually took off her wig to reveal her real hair underneath, which was pink in colour.
"It's Lyra!" exclaimed the spies in one voice.
"I thought she looked familiar!" whispered Claire. "Oh, why in the world didn't I think of her?!"
"What do we do now?" inquired Eliza.
Claire and Eliza perceived Lyra opening the door of the car, dragging Jasper from the drivers' seat to the passenger seat, and entered the drivers' seat.
"Oh no! She's driving him somewhere!" observed Eliza as Lyra stepped on the accelerator and drove the car away.
Where is Lyra taking Jasper and what is she going to do to him?
~To be Continued~
No comments:
Post a Comment