Translate 翻譯

Friday, 28 August 2026

Playmobil Spies: Avengers' Bakery-8

When they eventually reached the end of the chimney and landed on solid ground, they were first blinded by a strong light. Nevertheless, when their eyes got used to the light, they were flabbergasted to perceive a mini factory, which was located at the basement of the store. Men of all ages, heights and weights were producing bread: some were rolling dough, some were adding yeast. 

"What's going on? I didn't know they had so many workers," said Claire, confused. 

"Look!" exclaimed Eliza after perceiving the familiar figure of Jasper Williams, who had just joined the team of workers and was given the most simple job of weighing dough. 

"That guy over there is one of the missing men that Tom mentioned earlier," said Claire as she pointed to man wearing a hoodie at the far corner, who was putting bread in the oven.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Suddenly, the spies heard a high-pitched laugh: "Work, men, work! Make me bread to repent for your sins and be punished by the God of Bread Deipneus! HAHAHAHA!" 

They looked in the direction of the voice and perceived a woman with pink hair, who was none other than Lyra. 

Then, Lyra slowly walked towards the bewildered Claire and Eliza and said in a silky tone, "I have been expecting you!"

" You've kidnapped Jasper Williams and all these men to.... to make bread?" demanded Eliza. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Don't you worry, my dear," answered Lyra in a dangerously silky tone. "I know exactly what I'm doing. These men have not been loyal to their partners, so I am acting on God Deipneus' behalf to punish them by making them his slaves, so they will stay here and continue making bread until the end of their lives. HAHAHAHA!"

Bewildered, Claire and Eliza stared at the mad woman and were completely speechless by her explanation.

“Who are you anyways?" Claire was the first to awaken from her bewilderment. "And why do you especially want disloyal men to be your bread-making slaves? Can't you just be like normal people and hire some exployees? Why are you so obsessed with disloyal men? Do you have a fetish or something?"

"Hahahahaha!" the woman laughed her evil laugh again and continued. "I guess I haven't properly introduced myself yet. My name is Lyra Theodorou, if you really want to know so badly! Huh! Fetish for disloyal men? I hate them to the point that no words could possibly describe, which was why I have to make them my slaves, I mean God Deipneus' slaves. In my miserable life, I've had numerous relationships where my boyfriends have been unloyal to me. And guess what? These men are never punished! They continue to deceive and eventually hurt other women. So, I have decided to create my own little help club where I can take revenge for those poor girls out there who has similar experiences to me. All they need to do is come and tell me the scumbag's name, and I will test them personally. I will try to seduce them, if they fall for my trap, I will kidnap them and hypnotise them so they will work here forever! HAHAHAHA!"

"As much as I hate disloyal men, don't you think this is too cruel?" said Eliza. "Don’t you know that they have family and friends that will worry about them?"

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment