Translate 翻譯

Friday, 21 August 2026

Playmobil Spies: Avengers' Bakery-7

 The spies tracked Jasper William all the way back to the bakery, and then the signal stopped moving altogether. 

"There are two possibilities, either Lyra discovered our tracker and disposed of it near the bakery," concluded Claire. "Or, they're currently inside the bakery."

"I choose the latter," answered Eliza. "What are the chances that she discovered it when she passed the bakery?"

"Plus, I don't seem to see our tracker anywhere outside," mumbled Claire as she took out her flashlight and began shining it around the pavement in front of the bakery entrance. 

"Oh, buggers! The door's locked from the inside!" exclaimed Eliza. "We can't enter from here!"


"Well, it's not surprising, it's 11 pm, the bakery closed long ago!" responded Claire. "I wonder if we can enter from elsewhere....."

"What about this chimney here?" said Eliza as she pointed at the red brick oven chimney on the side of the bakery. 

"Great idea! I always thought it's only a decoration, but let's check and see if this is a real chimney or not!" said Claire as the spies agilely climbed up to the roof of the store. 

"Hmmm, I can't see anything from here," said Eliza as she peered down the dark abyss of the chimney. 

"Well, there's only one way to find out!" responded Eliza as she pointed inside the chimney. 

"OMG! There must be some other way! Can't we just break a window? I don't wanna be covered in soot and end up looking like Cinderella!" complained Claire.

"Don't worry, if anyone looks like Cinderella, it would be me because I acted as Cinderella in the school play, remember?" laughed Eliza. 

"LOL, of course I remember! It was the Year 4 Assembly, wasn't it?" answered Claire. "Everyone wanted to be Cinderella but Mrs Christie chose you because you were the teacher's pet!" 

"I remember you wanted to be the Fairy Godmother because she gets to use the magic wand," replied Eliza. 

"Yup, that was my highlight of the entire year!" answered Claire, giggling. 

"C'mon hurry, we don't have much time left!" said Eliza.

The spies climbed down the chimney using Suction Cup Handles, one of the newest gadget only recently invented by the PMSSO.

"It's surprisingly spacious inside the chimney," whispered Eliza. 

What will they encounter next?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment