Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Playmobil 4250 Royal Palace Custom 摩比皇宮~大改造

昨天心血來潮,決定將我的摩比4250 公主城堡來個大改造~來符合我個人的需求
Whilst I was busy furnishing my 4250 Royal Palace yesterday, I found a great problem of not having enough floor space to put the furniture as the rooms on both sides of the first floor is just too strange to put any furniture with its 'Balcony' look! I wonder how one can possibly put the bathroom and nursery on the balcony, as the pictures on catalogues suggest. So, I decided to customise it according to my needs!!!

將將將將~~完成品全圖~~

Tada~~~My finished project (front view)



首先來介紹原本大殿的地方~我將它做稍微的修正把兩邊的柱子變得更厚實、漂亮了

One significant thing that I would like to point out is that I think the pillars in this Royal Palace looks a bit too 'weak' to be able to hold up everything if it was in real life~ therefore it looks a bit unreal!
So, in my customisation, I decided to 'thicken' up all the pillars so it looks stronger, and it actually looks prettier as well!!



我也把原本設置在皇宮背面的樓梯改到側面來~如此一來讓可以讓我我佷方便的玩樓梯!!

Another thing is that I didn't exactly like the position of the stairway in the original design~it was placed at the back side of the palace, which made it extremely difficult to be seen from the front view, and also hard to play. 
So, in my customisation, I moved the stairway to the side of the royal palace, this way, it is not 'hidden' anymore!!





爬上樓梯來到了二樓~二樓是我改變最多的地方

The first floor~~this is the place that I had altered the most from its original design.

我將一進門的陽台區域放上了許多屏風,當作隔間;如此一來就不會感到太 open ,什麼都不能擺啦

Here, I managed to solve my problem of the room being too 'open' to place any furniture~~I placed the screens from the royal bathrooms onto the railings of the balcony, this way, it looks more like a room rather than a balcony area!!


隔壁的房間~

The room next door also uses the same concept of the screens!

我也同樣將屏風架到陽台的欄杆上~這樣就可以變成一間房間啦!


再來就是公主的臥室

Last, but not least, is the Princess' Royal Bedroom!

我用原本放屋頂的板子來加大房間,使我有更多空間擺更多的傢俱!!

I successfully increased floor space by connecting the additional floor board, originally for the roof, with the main one of the bedroom. This way, I can place more furniture!!

大家都喜歡我皇宮的新裝潢嗎??

How do you like my customisation??

我把我上次改造完畢的皇宮放上傢俱啦~~

Now it's time to furnish my newly customised Royal Palace.

正面~

Front view~




我將一樓的左側改為國王的大殿,這裡比較隱密~不怕敵軍的突襲

I changed the position of the King's Throne to the left hand side of the ground floor, there is a bigger area here and it's more hidden; so we never have to be afraid of the sudden attacks from our enemies!! :P

這間我拿來放餐廳~那兩面大大的鏡子是不是讓吃飯聽感覺好華許多呢

I decided to place the Royal Dining Room in the former room of the throne, because I think the two huge mirrors on the wall made the layout of the room more like a Dining Room!



隔壁是下午茶室,一邊喝著下午茶一邊欣賞著美麗的御花園風景

Next door is the Morning Room~enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Royal Garden whilst having your breakfast!



二樓~

The First Floor~

右側是公主的更衣室~用屏風把牆壁增高就不怕偷窺狂啦!!

On the right side, I decided to place the Royal Dressing room, after I added on the screens, there will be no worries of it being too cold whilst dressing up!



隔壁是浴室~

The Royal Bathroom~



最後是公主的臥室~地板面積加大後就可以連嬰兒房都一起放~是不是感覺非常的華麗呢

Last, but not least, the Princess' Royal Bedroom! Now that it has an extended floor space, I'm able to put the Royal Nursery with it~~doesn't it look very luxurious?


~完~
~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment