Translate 翻譯

Friday 11 December 2015

Playmobil Fairy Tales: Pinocchio-5 摩比童話之皮諾丘-5

The evening before the date which the false prince had promised to return and force Samira to marry him, Pinocchio couldn't sleep at all. He kept pondering about the different ways which he could help Samira. He sat on a pile of wood, and couldn't help but to mutter his thoughts out loud. 

在假王子答應會再回來並要逼莎蜜拉和他結婚的前一天晚上,皮諾丘整夜難眠。他一直在想有什麼辦法能幫助莎蜜拉。他坐在一堆木頭上,並無意識地講出他的心聲。

"Alas, how I wish I was Prince Pinocchio again!" Pinocchio sighed. "I cannot do anything in my current form. I am just a little puppet! Oh, if only I was my former self again!"

「天啊!我多希望我還是皮諾丘王子啊!」皮諾丘嘆氣道。「以我現在這樣什麼忙也幫不上。我只不過是個小木偶!哎,要是我還是以前的我就好了!」




Suddenly, without warning, emerging from a glittering mist was a fairy-like woman dressed all in blue, with a peacock-shaped hat and a long magic wand in her hand.

突然,從一陣亮晶晶的霧裏出現了一位仙女般的女人。她全身穿著藍色衣裳,頭戴孔雀帽並手持長長的仙棒。

"Hello Pinocchio!" the fairy said in a sing-song voice that sounded as if she had descended from heaven, "I am your fairy godmother and I have heard your wish! Now, I am going to fulfill your dreams and break the sinister curse of the Great Sorcerer Mamahuhu, so you will become Prince Pinocchio again!"

「你好呀,皮諾丘!」仙女用彷彿從天堂降臨般的聲音說。「我是你的神仙教母。我聽到了你的心願並要來幫你達成它,將偉大的馬馬呼呼巫師的詛咒破除後讓你變回皮諾丘王子!」

"I cannot believe this is all real! I didn't know that fairy godmothers even existed!" Pinocchio exclaimed in astonishment.

「我真不敢相信這些都是真的!我還以為這個世界上沒有神仙教母呢!」皮諾丘驚嘆道。

"Wait, what was the spell of turning people into sawdust again........oh no no no no.....I mean into princes.....hehehehehe......." the fairy began to scratch her head, and without warning, a beard appeared on her face, and her voice deepened into that of a man's! Pinocchio had to restrain himself from exclaiming in astonishment as he recognised the voice of the fairy to be that of the evil sorcerer Mamahuhu. In fact, the fairy godmother was Mamahuhu in disguise!!

「等等.....把人變成木屑的咒語是什麼來著......噢.....不不不不!我的意思是說把人變成王子~」仙女抓抓頭。然後,長長的鬍子瞬間出現在她的臉上,她的聲音也頓時變得低沉。皮諾丘一眼就識穿原來眼前的這個『神仙教母』其實是邪惡巫師馬馬呼呼的化身!


"Enough of your tricks, Mamahuhu!" Pinocchio shouted in rage, "Reveal thyself! What are you doing here?"

「馬馬呼呼,你鬧夠了沒?」皮諾丘大聲罵道。「現出原形吧!你在這兒做什麼?」

In a blink of an eye, Mamahuhu appeared in front of Pinocchio, looking down on him menacingly.

轉眼間,馬馬呼呼就出現在皮諾丘的眼前,用著恐怖的眼神盯著皮諾丘。

"Seeing that you have discovered my trick, and will soon perish in the fire yonder, I will tell you why I am here!" Mamahuhu grinned slyly, "I am here to turn you into sawdust and after throwing you into the furnace, you'll be devoured by the hungry fire! Then, I will take your identity as Prince Pinocchio and marry Samira. Afterwards, I will kill the king, who is taking way too long to die, and the entire kingdom will finally be mine! Hahahahahaha!"

「既然你都看穿了我的伎倆,而且也準備在火裡喪命了,我就告訴你我來此的目的吧!」馬馬呼呼奸笑道。「我是來這裡把你變成木屑,然後將你丟進火爐裡讓你被飢餓的野火給吞噬掉!之後,我就會用你王子的身份娶莎蜜拉,並將那個要死也不乾脆一點兒、一直拖拖拉拉的國王殺死。如此一來,天下就是我的啦!哈哈哈哈!」


"You can take anything away from me except for my loved ones, because you have no right!" Pinocchio screamed in rage as he grabbed hold of Mamahuhu's staff and pulled with all his might. They wrestled for a very long time.

「你可以從我這裡搶走任何東西,但是沒有權利把我所愛的人從我身邊奪走!」皮諾丘大叫後抓住了馬馬呼呼的魔杖用力拉扯。他們倆就這麼掙扎了片刻。


Abruptly. Pinocchio exclaimed, "Samira, come and help me!"

突然,皮諾丘喊道:「莎蜜拉,快來幫我!」

Then, Mamahuhu immediately turned his head around only to find out no one was behind him, only then did he realise that he has been tricked! Nevertheless, it was all too late, Pinocchio grabbed hold of the opportunity and snatched the staff away from Mamahuhu.

馬馬呼呼趕緊回頭一望,赫然發現其實身後根本沒有人,是自己被唬了!然而,一切為時已晚,皮諾丘趁機搶走馬馬呼呼的魔杖。

"Abracadabra, turn the wicked wizard into a little doll!" Pinocchio exclaimed as he waved the heavy staff. But would Pinocchio's magic work?

「天靈靈地靈靈,將邪惡的巫師變成玩具!」皮諾丘一邊揮舞著沈重的仙棒,一邊大喊道。可是,皮諾丘的咒語會靈驗嗎?

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment