Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 24 April 2024

Playmobil Detectives: The Demon's Jade-6

They returned to their hotel rooms and took in turns to take a bath in the luxurious corner bath with the magnificent view. 

"This is the best trip ever!" thought Eliza to herself as she listened to her favourite music whilst immersing herself in the warm and fragrant bathwater. 

After Eliza had finished taking a bath, she realised that she had a missed call. After calling back, she discovered that it was her old Korean classmate from KS4 - Na-Young!

"OMG, Na-Young!" exclaimed Eliza in amazement. "It's been such a long time since I've last talked to you! How're you doing?"

"I'm good," answered Na-Young in her Korean accent. "I'm now a university student majoring in English here at Busan. I just saw your post on social media that you're in Busan, too! Wanna meet up and hangout tonight?"

"Sure, why not?" responded Eliza on the phone. "D'you remember Claire and Tiffany? They're currently here in Busan as well. We could go have dinner together later."

"Ah! I remember Claire!" said Na-Young. "She's the kind Chinese girl that always helped me with my English, right? But, Tiffany.....hmmmm.....I don't think I remember her! But anyways, they're welcome to join us, too. We can go sing karaoke. The more the merrier!"

After Eliza hung up, she invited Claire and Tiffany to join her hangout that evening with Na-Young at a traditional Korean barbecue restaurant near the hotel. Nonetheless, after hearing that Na-Young had forgotten her, Tiffany was absolutely outraged and declined to join them no matter how hard Claire tried to persuade her. 

"OMG, are you f***ing kidding me? I lent her my calculator when she forgot hers during our IGCSE Maths exam and she dared say she's forgotten me?! I was her saviour, okay? Otherwise, she would've totally failed the only subject that she was good at!" snapped Tiffany with flaring nostrils. "You can go and hang out with that ungrateful b****, but don't count me in! Imma stay with ma dear Jeffie!"

Therefore, that evening, Shaun, Jeffrey and Tiffany descended the stairs to the grand banquet hall of the hotel, where a buffet dinner was provided. Just when they were about to sit down and eat, they noticed a man in a black suit with a small mustache and wearing dark shades approaching them. 

"You must be Mr. Shaun Lee and Mr. Jeffrey Donovan - the supernatural detectives!" said the man in black. "I've recently encountered your blog detailing the numerous cases you've solved, such as 'Taipei Love Story', 'Revenge of the Ghost Samurais', "Island of the Spectres', and I became your fan immediately! I can't believe I can meet you here!"

"I'm exceedingly flattered by your compliments, sir," responded Jeffrey, shaking the man's hand. "I didn't know we're that famous! May I have the honour to acknowledge your name? You must be our first ever fan!"

"Oops, my bad! I've been too excited that I've forgotten to introduce myself. Haha, silly me!" answered the man in black. "I'm Dae-Han Park, a newspaper reporter from Seoul. I'm currently conducting an editorial coverage here at Busan, so I'm a long-term guest at this hotel." 

"I'll leave you to your dinner," continued Mr. Park. "I have to return to my room to finish off some work."

"Pretty neat fella, innit!" remarked Jeffrey after Mr. Park left the dining hall after bidding goodnight to the detectives. "Now I'm chuffed! I didn't know my blog is beginning to attract followers."

"I'm glad you've finally changed the content so that it no longer says I'm your assistant in your articles, Mr. Great Detective Donovan!" retorted Shaun, referring to last when their client had mistaken Shaun to be Jeffrey's assistant due to Jeffrey's exaggerated content.

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment