Translate 翻譯

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Playmobil Spies: Meteor Garden-6 摩比嬌娃之流星花園-6

"Enough of your violence, girl!" Andrews shouted, "Boyfriend, come here!"

「別再打人了,你這個暴力狂!」安德魯喊道。「男朋友,過來!」

Without warning, a gigantic robot appeared in front of their eyes and replied, "Yes, my lady!"

突然,一個巨大的機器人出現在他們的面前,並答道:「是的,我的女士!」

"I don't hit women, so I'll let you take care of this naughty girl!" Andrews continued, "Tie her up and do not let her ruin our future!"

「我是不打女人的,所以這個壞女孩就交給你來解決吧!」安德魯說道。「把這個臭丫頭綁起來,別讓她毀了我們的前途。」

"Wo wo wo wo wait a minute, what did you just call him?" the bewildered Claire inquired.

「等一下!你剛剛叫他什麼?」Claire 疑惑地問道。



"Are you deaf or something?" Andrews said as she gently put her wig back on her head, "Come here, babe, and tell me how much you love me!"

「你耳聾啊?」安德魯緩緩將假髮戴上後說。「北鼻,過來告訴我你有多愛我!」

"Babe, I love you so much, you're the prettiest woman in the entire universe!" the robot said in a monotone whilst raising Andrews up onto his lap.

「親愛的,我好愛你呀!你是全宇宙最美的女人!」機器人用著單調的語調說,並將安德魯舉起來放在他的大腿上。

"See? Aren't you jealous that I have such a PERFECT boyfriend? Tall, handsome, clever, strong, and treats me like a goddess! He'll never betray me, as I've programmed him to be the most loyal man ever!" Andrews beamed at Claire proudly and began to sing, "Have you seen a boyfriend that's hot like him?"

「看吧?你嫉妒我有這麼完美的男友吧?高、帥、聰明、強壯,還把我當女神一樣崇拜!他絕對不會背叛我,因為我已經將他設計為最忠實的男人了!」安德魯驕傲地看著 Claire,並繼續說:「你有見過比他帥的男友嗎?」

"OMG!" Claire exclaimed, "Enough of your flirting! It's giving me goosebumps!"

「我的天啊!」Claire 驚叫道。「別在這兒曬恩愛了!我雞皮疙瘩都要掉滿地了啦!」


After Claire has finished, she pressed an app on her smartphone and said, "Do you think you're the only one with a robot? Watch this!"

Claire 說俾便點選她智慧型手機上的一個應用程式後說:「你以為只有你有機器人保鑣啊?看招!」

Then, puff, as if by magic, a little, green robot appeared in front of their faces. In fact, the app Claire had pressed on her smartphone was especially designed for the spies to summon the little robot in case of emergencies.

說時遲、那時快,一個小綠機器人在他們的眼前出現了。事實上,這個應用程式是總部特別為嬌娃們設計的,當遇到緊急情況是,可以召喚機器人來協助。」

"Door-e? Is that what you're called? Never mind, whatever! Destroy this....this...handsome robot in front of you!" Claire commanded.

「多利?你叫多利對吧?唉唷,隨便啦!把這個⋯⋯帥氣的機器人除掉!」Claire 命令道。

"Bring it on!" the little green robot said as he looked at Andrew's "boyfriend".

「放馬過來吧!」小綠機器人看著安德魯的『男朋友』說。


Then, without warning, Door-e suddenly lay flat on the ground, and saying, "Error 101, enemy too strong. Error 101."

突然,多利躺在地上,並開始說:「101號錯誤,敵人太強了。101號錯誤。」

After a while, Door-e disappeared.

不久後,多利就消失了!

"Hahahaha!" Andrews laughed, "Looks like your boyfriend is weaker than mine!"

「哈哈哈哈!」安德魯間笑道。「看來,你的男友比我的弱!」

"He is NOT my boyfriend!" Claire snapped, then muttered under her breath, "OMG, this useless thing, now I have to deal with this robot all by myself! What should I do? I think I'll just scream. Aaaahhhhh!"

「他不是我男友!」Claire 回斥道,並喃喃自語的說。「天呀,他還真沒用,現在我得自己解決這個機器人。我該怎麼辦啊?我看我先尖叫再說吧!啊啊啊啊啊!!!!」


"Tie this naughty girl up, dear!" After Andrew's command, the giant robot immediately lifted Claire up by clutching one of her arm.

「北鼻,快把這臭丫頭綁起來!」安德魯一聲令下,巨機器人馬上將 Claire 抓了起來。

"Ouch! Get your dirty hands off me, #^@%$&! Is that how you treat a lady? Ouch! You're hurting me!" Claire screamed and punched, but it was all in vain.

「坳~放開我~#^@%$&!你應該這樣對待我這個女士嗎?哎唷喂呀!你把我弄痛了啦!」Claire 邊叫邊打,但是似乎絲毫不起作用。

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment