Translate 翻譯

Sunday 1 November 2015

Playmobil Fairy Tales: Hansel and Gretel-3 (Final Ending) 摩比童話之糖果屋-3 (大結局)

Suddenly, to the astonishment of everyone, the old wizard transformed back into his old form again. 

突然,老巫師變回了他原來的樣貌。

"Please do not harm this innocent old lady, I can prove it to you!"

「請別傷害這位無辜的老太太,我可以證明她不是女巫!」

"Hansel the Harmonique!" Everyone exclaimed in astonishment. In fact, the wizard was extremely well known and highly respected in the South side of the village, where everyone came from, except for the old lady. 

「偉大的漢瑟爾巫師!」大家驚叫道。原來,巫師在這個村莊的南邊極度有知名度,也是被大家尊敬的對象。在場只有老太太不認識他。



"Indeed, if the Great Wizard Hansel the Harmonique says so, we can definitely believe in his words." The Sheriff, after having recovered from his shock, concluded, as the crowds began to disperse away, with a disappointed atmosphere clinging in the air.

「若是有偉大的漢瑟爾巫師掛保證,我們就不用擔心了!」警長從驚嚇中恢復後說。隨後,人群便失望地慢慢散去。

"Hansel! Is it you?" Suddenly, the old lady exclaimed in astonishment, "Are you Hansel Herrmann?"

「漢瑟爾!是你嗎?」突然,老太太驚訝地說道。「你是漢瑟爾・何爾曼嗎?」

"Yes!" This time, it was the old wizard who was surprised, "But how did you know my real name? I have only used that name when I was a little kid."

「是呀!」這次換老巫師感到驚訝了。「你是怎麼知道我的本名呢?我只有在小後才用過這個名字呀!」

"Have you forgotten me?" The old lady started jumping and down in excitement, "I am Gretel Grahame, the little girl next door!"

「難道你忘記我了?」老太太興奮地蹦蹦跳跳。「我是葛雷特・葛萊罕呀!隔壁的小女孩呀!」


In fact, the old lady and the old wizard had been neighbours in their childhood, they had often played together in the little garden, which they shared between the two houses. Gretel's family owned a tiny candy store, and Hansel's family were all wizards. However, one day, after Gretel's parents discovered that Hansel's family were wizards, they forbid her to play with him anymore and they decided to move away. As a result, they have never seen nor heard of each other since.

原來,老太太和老巫師早就認識了。在童年時曾經是鄰居的他們時常在兩間房子共用的小花園裏玩耍。葛雷特家開著一間糖果店,而漢瑟爾家則是巫師世家。然而,有天,當葛雷特的父母發現了漢瑟爾是巫師後,便不准葛雷特和他玩兒,並連夜搬離開了。因此,兩人再也沒見面過了。


"Oh, Gretel! I have finally found you!" this time, it was the old wizard's turn to exclaim, "I had been searching for you all these years, which was why I always like to visit candy stores, not because I truly love candies, but it was in order to find you. But silly old me had forgotten that, after all these years, you're no longer the little girl whom I remembered you to be."

「噢!葛雷特!我終於找到你了!」老巫師說。「這些年來,我一直在找你,這就是我為什麼老喜歡去糖果店,不是因為我真的愛吃糖,而是為了找你呀!但是,我居然忘記了,過了這麼多年,你已經不再是以前那個小女孩兒了!」

"I have been longing to meet you all these years, too!" the old lady replied, "Which was why I decided to continue the family business because I knew that you loved candies. Don't try and trick me! I bet you still love candies! And I just have a feeling that we'll meet again one day!"

「這些年,我也在找你呀!」老太太答道。「這就是為什麼我決定繼承家業的原因,因為我知道你喜歡吃糖。別想騙我,你現在還是愛吃糖吧!?而且,我相信,我們有一天一定還能再見面!」

"I have always loved you since I was a child," Hansel continued, "Many times, I have tried to marry, but it never happened in the end. I think that it's because I'm destined to meet you again!"

「我從小就喜歡你!」漢瑟爾繼續說道。「我曾經多次試圖結婚,可是沒有一次成功,那一定是因為我們倆註定會再相遇。」

"Oh Hansel!" Gretel hugged the old wizard tightly and responded, "Me neither, I have never even thought about marrying as I have always had you in my mind!"

「噢,漢瑟爾!」葛雷特緊緊地抱著老巫師回答說。「我也是從來沒有結婚,因為我只想著你!」


On the next day, Hansel, the old wizard, and Gretel, the old lady, married in front of the Candy House, in front of everyone in the village.

隔天,老巫師漢瑟爾和老太太葛雷特在糖果屋前舉行了結婚典禮。全村的村民們都前來共襄盛舉。

"The most romantic story is not Romeo and Juliet who died together in their teens," Hansel said in his marriage speech, "But a couple that still loves each other even when they're as old as the hills." And everyone applauded in agreement.

「最浪漫的故事不是早早就死了的羅密歐與茱麗葉,」漢瑟爾致詞道。「而是兩相愛的心過了數十年始終如一。」大家都熱烈的鼓掌表示贊同。

Hansel and Gretel lived happily ever after.

漢瑟爾與葛雷特從此過著幸福美滿的生活。

~The End~

~全劇終~

No comments:

Post a Comment