Translate 翻譯

Monday 7 March 2016

Playmobil Fairy Tales: Rapunzel-4 摩比童話之長髮公主外傳-4

That afternoon, Rapunzel appeared in the glass tower at the appointed time, so she could see whether Ernest had arrived. 

那天下午,羅鵬珠在預定的時間出現在玻璃高塔上,看看成實到了沒。



She didn't have to wait long before she saw a figure in the distant, dressed in white, who appeared to resemble the figure in the photo, which Rapunzel received.

不久後,她就看到了在遠處有著穿著白色的男人出現了,其長相和羅鵬珠收到的照片一模一樣。


Rapunzel hurried downstairs until the beginning of the stairs and cried out: "Ernest, Ernest!" whilst waving frantically. Then, suddenly, she felt dizzy as her acrophobia occurred again after looking down from the tall tower.

羅鵬珠趕下樓,直到樓梯口時,喊道:「成實,成實!」並猛力招手。突然,她感到一陣暈眩,原來,懼高症又發作了!

The man in white looked around to see who was calling, and soon found Rapunzel at the top terrace.

白衣男子東張西望,看是誰在吶喊,看到了羅鵬珠在陽台上。


Suddenly, without warning, a huge dog appeared out of nowhere and started attacking the man.

突然,一隻巨大的狗不知從哪兒冒了出來,並開始攻擊白衣男子。

"Help! Help! Somebody save my poor Ernest!" Rapunzel screamed helplessly, but no one was nearby.

「救命啊!救命啊!誰來救救他呀?」羅鵬珠大聲求救,然而,四周都沒半個人,


"Looks like I'm the only one that can save my Ernest now!" Rapunzel thought to herself, "I've gotta be brave!"

「看來,只有我能救成實了!」羅鵬珠心想。「我一定得要勇敢啊!」

She looked down from the top of the stairs. Again, Rapunzel's teeth chattered, eyes watered and her knees gave way under her weight. She was still unable to overcome acrophobia.

她從樓梯上看下去。然而,就和以往一樣,羅鵬珠的牙齒又開始打顫兒,眼睛流出了眼淚,膝蓋開始抖動;依然無法克服恐懼。

"I'll close my eyes, imagine I'm still up in my room, and grope my way down; that's the only way!" Rapunzel thought, "If I die, at least I died for my Ernest."

「我得閉起眼睛,幻想我還在我房間裡,然後摸黑下樓梯~這是唯一的辦法了!」羅鵬珠心想。「如果我摔死了,至少我是為了我的成實!」


As if by magic, Rapunzel was able to descend the stairs with her eyes closed. She immediately rushed to the man's side and shooed away the dog.

奇蹟似的,羅鵬珠毫髮無傷。她趕緊衝去白衣男子的身邊,將狗趕走。

"Ernest, are you okay?" Rapunzel inquired.

「成實,你還好嗎?」羅鵬珠說。

"Yo, hottie; I'm fine. Why did you shoo the dog away? Ermm, do I know ye? Ye must've mistaken, cos ma name ain't Ernest, it's Bob!"

「嗨,辣妹!我很好!可是你為什麼要把狗趕走啊?嗯,我們認識嗎?你可能是認錯人了,我的名字不是成實,是寶博!」

What has gone wrong?

現在究竟是怎麼一回事兒呢?

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment