Translate 翻譯

Sunday 6 March 2016

Playmobil Fairy Tales: Rapunzel-3 摩比童話之長髮公主外傳-3

One day, Gothel returned in seeing Rapunzel humming a tune whilst putting on make-up. 

有天,鼓瑟回來看到羅鵬珠正一邊哼著歌,一邊化妝。

"Looks like somebody's very cheerful today!" Gothel commented, "What's up? Have you finally overcame your acrophobia?"

「某人今天特別開心唷!」鼓瑟說。「怎樣?終於克服了懼高症啊?」

"Oh, aunty, will you please not mention my acrophobia for just one day?" Rapunzel replied, "It's nothing, I'm just in a very good mood, that's all." Gothel was not convinced.

「噢,姑姑,你可不可以一天別提我的懼高症啊?」羅鵬珠答道。「沒什麼啦,只是今天心情特別好!」鼓瑟並不相信她所聽到的。



That day, when Rapunzel returned from her daily routine from the glass tower, she discovered that her Aunt Gothel was looking at her laptop, she didn't have time to say anything before Gothel snapped.

那天,當羅鵬珠從玻璃高塔下來後,發現鼓瑟正在看她的筆電,她還沒時間說什麼,鼓瑟就開罵到。

"So that's why you were so happy this morning! You're meeting this unknown guy you met on the Internet today? Rapunzel, you should've told me this before! Do you know how dangerous this is? You don't even know this guy! He could be a criminal......are you crazy?"

「吼,難怪你今天會這麼興奮!原來你和這個在網路上遇見的陌生男子相約見面呀?羅鵬珠,你怎麼都沒告訴我呢?你知道這有多危險嗎?你根本不認識他!他有可能是犯人呀!你發瘋了嗎?」

"Aunty, listen to me," Rapunzel explained, "I was gonna tell you just now. It's......it's dead safe! I met him a month ago on this forum, he has a charming personality and great hobbies and.....and look he even sent me a photo so I can recognise him. Aunty, could you please take me downstairs so we can meet and chat? Cos he has acrophobia, too, so he's afraid to come upstairs. Pretty please!"

「姑姑,聽我說!」羅鵬珠解釋道。「我剛剛準備要告訴你的!這很安全的!我一個月前在這個論壇上認識他的,他有著迷人的個性,很棒的嗜好.....還有,你看,他還傳了一張他的相片給我,好讓我認得他。姑姑,可以請你把我帶下樓嗎?這樣我們才能聊天。因為他也有懼高症,不敢走樓梯!拜託了!」

"No! On the contrary, I'm going to reply to him and tell him that he needn't come over anymore, because you're grounded!" Gothel replied as she began typing on the laptop when Rapunzel snatched it away from her.

「不行!我現在就要寫給他,叫他甭來了!因為你被禁足了!」鼓瑟說畢便開始打字,羅鵬珠一急之下將筆電搶了過去。

"Aunty! You can't do this to me!" Rapunzel screamed. "You don't understand how lonely I had been all these years in this cage, with neither a friend of my age nor do I see anyone except for you! Technically, I've been grounded for the past ten years!"

「姑姑!你不能這樣對待我!」羅鵬珠尖叫道。「你不理解這些年來,我被關在這個籠子裡有多無聊~沒有朋友,每天唯一接觸的人就只有你!認真說起來,我已經被禁足十年了!」


"Well, nobody locked you in!" Gothel retorted angrily, "You can go out there, descend the stairs and get outta here any time. No one will try to stop you! But why don't you? Because you daren't! Because you have acrophobia! I'm fine if you don't appreciate what I have done for you all these years, but please, don't make me seem like a villain, or else your poor father in heaven will think that I'm mistreating you."

「沒有人把你鎖起來呀!」鼓瑟生氣地答道。「你任何時間都可以出門,走下樓梯,離開這裡,沒有人會阻止你的!可是你為何不這麼做?因為你不敢嘛!因為你有懼高症!你不感謝我這麼多年為了你所付出的辛勞也就算了,別把我講成好像壞人一樣,不然你可憐老爸的在天之靈誤以為我虐待你!」

"Aunty, I appreciate everything you've done for me! I know you're just trying to help! Have I ever asked anything from you?" Rapunzel replied, "Please, just once! Just this time! I promise I'll be a good girl after this! Please let me meet Ernest!"

「姑姑,我很感謝你所為我做的一切!我也知道你都是為我好!我曾經跟你要過什麼嗎?」羅鵬珠答道。「拜託,就這麼一次。我保證以後會做乖寶寶!請讓我見見成實!」

"Ernest? Oh, so that's his name!" Gothel responded, "Fine, do whatever you like! But don't expect any help from me. I have an appointment with a patient at two, and won't come back until after dinner. You can go meet your prince charming if you want, but either you'll have to walk down those stairs by yourself, or else he'll have to get up here! Your choice!" Gothel stomped out of the room angrily, leaving the helpless Rapunzel.

「成實?那就是他的名字啊?」鼓瑟答道。「好啊,隨便你!但是,別期待我會幫你!我兩點和一位病患有約,要到晚餐後才會回來。你去見你的白馬王子吧!但是,不是你得下樓,就是他得上樓!你看著辦吧!」鼓瑟怒氣沖沖地走出門外,留下無助的羅鵬珠。

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment