Translate 翻譯

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Playmobil Fairy Tales: Rapunzel-5 摩比童話之長髮公主外傳-5

Suddenly, from behind some bushes, Jack the assistant appeared. 

突然,助理傑克從草叢後面竄出了來。

"Jack, whatcha doin' here?" Bob inquired, "I thought you ask'd me to come here, then your dog Lina dash'd ov'r to lick me, then this gaol came and shoo'd her away and kept callin' me Ernest. What does all this mean?"

「傑克?你在這兒做啥?」寶博問到。「你叫我來這個地方,結果你的狗麗娜突然殺出來舔我,然後這個女孩又出現把牠趕走,還一直叫我成實。這到底是怎麼一回事兒啊?」

"Jack Mortimer!" Rapunzel exclaimed, "What are you going here? What is happening?"

「傑克・摩提摩?」羅鵬珠叫道。「你為什麼會在這兒?現在是什麼情形?」

"Rapunzel, I....I'm so sorry. There is no Ernest....well, Ernest is me!" Jack tried to explain.

「羅鵬珠,我很抱歉。這裡沒有成實,成實就是我啊!」傑克是著解釋道。


"Well, I loved you from the moment I set my eyes upon you, however, the only emotion you've ever shown towards me was despise and reproach, and I can totally understand why, because you associate me with your Aunt, who treated you like an experiment." Jack continued, "I had been on this forum for a very long time, then when I saw that you joined as well, I decided to let you know me, without letting you know that it's me, so you won't have prejudice. 

「老實說,我看到你時就對你一見鍾情,然而,你對我只是覺得厭惡,我也完全理解原因,因為你把我想成跟你姑姑一樣,只是把你當成實驗品。」傑克繼續說。「我在這個論壇上已經很久了。當我看到你也加入了,我決定讓你理解我,但是不讓你知道我其實是誰,這樣你就可以撇開偏見。」

"I created a fake account called Ernest, but with my true personality. I swear, every single thing that I told you about myself was real, the only fake ones are my name, my pretended acrophobia and the picture I sent you, as I am afraid that you'll recognise me. Then, I know that you fell for me just like I did for you. I am so sorry that I have deceived you, but, this is all because I loved you too much that I can't bear to see that you have prejudice against me because of your Aunt, whose ways I don't even approve. 

「我建立了一個假帳號叫做成實,但是,我發誓,所有我告訴你有關我的事情都是真的。裡面假的只有我的名字、我假裝有懼高症、還有就是我傳給你的相片。但是那是因為怕你認出我來。我漸漸發現你也深深地愛上了我。我很抱歉我騙了你,但是那是因為我太愛你了,無法忍受你再繼續因為你姑姑而對我有偏見。老實說,我根本不認同你姑姑的做法。

"In fact, the fake picture I sent you was that of my friend- Bob's, so when you asked for a meeting in person, I couldn't help but to tell Bob to come in my place, whilst I hid in the bushes to watch. But Bob is innocent, he knows nothing about our affair, I only told him to come to this place at the appointed time. I brought my dog Lina with me so she can pretend to attack Bob, then you'll come downstairs to rescue 'Ernest', so your acrophobia will be cured, and you'll be able to escape the devilish clutches of your Aunt. And it worked, right? I..."

「事實上,我傳給你的假相片裡的人是我朋友~寶博。當你約要見面時,我只好找寶博來代替我和你見面,而我躲在樹叢裡觀望。然而,寶博是無辜的,他絲毫不知情,我只告訴他這個時間到這個地方來。我帶了我的狗麗娜,這樣牠可以假裝攻擊寶博,讓你克服懼高症下樓來,逃脫你姑姑的魔掌。這個方法也成功了,對吧?我.....」


Without warning, Rapunzel slapped Jack on the face.

突然,羅鵬珠走向前賞了傑克一記耳光。

"You villain!" Rapunzel screamed, "If only I knew it was you, I wouldn't have anything to do with you! How dare you deceive me so? I should've listened to Aunty, she was right, the Internet is a place full of frauds, and you're the biggest fraud of them all.

「你這個大壞蛋!」羅鵬珠尖叫道。「如果我知道是你,我一定離你遠遠的!你竟敢如此欺騙我的感情!我應該聽姑姑的話的,網路上騙子很多,而你就是那個宇宙無敵大騙子!」

"You're absolutely wrong! No, I do not hate my aunt, but I hate your very face. You say that everything you do is for me, but in reality, it's just because you're selfish, you can't bear the fact that someone you love doesn't have the same sentiments towards you. You knew I hated you, but despite all that, you created a fake name so I'll fall in love with and be engaged to you. And you gave me this fake picture of yourself.

「你錯了!我並不討厭我姑姑,我討厭的是你的臉!你說你做的一切都是為了我,但事實上,只不過是你很自私,不能接受我不愛你這件事實罷了。你明知我討厭你,還建立了假帳號,讓我愛上你!還給了我一張假相片!」

"Now that I've overcame my acrophobia, I am not free of my Aunt, but I am free of you. I rejoice in thinking that I'll no longer have to see your repulsive face every two days, while you come and examine me like I'm a monkey in the zoo."

「現在我已克服了懼高症,我脫離的不是我姑姑,而是你!我只要想到不用三天兩頭就見到你那張噁心的臉孔來把我當成動物園裡的猴子看,我就高興得晚上睡不著覺了!」


Rapunzel turned to go when Jack caught her hand.

羅鵬珠轉身要離開時,傑克抓住了她的手。

"Rapunzel, admit it, you love me don't you? You just hate my identity, but not me. But my identity doesn't count, does it? I only sent you my picture yesterday, but we were engaged way before that. So this tells me that you're not a superficial girl, who only seeks for appearance in men."

「羅鵬珠,承認吧,你很愛我對吧?你是討厭我的身份,而不討厭我的人。但是,我的身份不算數吧?我昨天才傳給你看我的相片,但是,你很久之前就愛上我了。這告訴我你不是個膚淺的女孩,不會以貌取人。」

Rapunzel threw Jack's hand away.

羅鵬珠甩開了傑克的手。

"Well, it seems like I was wrong, because you only loved me when I'm Ernest, but when I'm Jack, you loath to love me. If you are indeed so, then I'm sorry, because you don't deserve my love!"

「看來,是我看錯人了。你愛我是因為我是成實,而當我是傑克時,你就討厭我。如果真是這樣,那我很抱歉,你也不值得我的愛!」

Should Rapunzel accept Jack's apologies?

羅鵬珠應該接受傑克的道歉嗎?

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment