Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Playmobil Spies: Alien Attack-10

Without warning, an old man with long white hair tied into a bun and long white beard appeared by the entrance. He was dressed all in green and was wearing a green hat. Furthermore, he was followed by a giant robot which was twice the height of the man, with a ball in the middle of his chest. 



"Is it Saint Patrick's Day, today?" Claire enquired the old man.

"N...no! Why are you asking?" He demanded.

"Cuz you're all dressed in green! Duh!" retorted Claire, rolling her eyes. "I mean... who in the right mind would dress all in green on a day that isn't Saint Patrick's Day? Wait, who are you anyways?"

"I was just going to introduce myself when you interrupted me, you rude girl!" shouted the old man at the bewildered Claire. "Ahem! My name is Dr. Jan Hansen, the CEO and founder of the Hansen Energy Company."

"Ok, so what are you doing here?" queried Eliza, raising her eyebrows.

"I..." Dr. Hansen was quite taken aback by Eliza's direct question. "This is my company, why can't I be here?"

"Oh, ok! I see! So, this energy company is called Handsome, innit?" responded Claire. "Well, as far as I can tell, I don't see anything handsome about it!"

"NO! It's Hansen! H-A-N-S-E-N!" bellowed the angry Dr Hansen. "I see that you are even more stupid than I can possibly imagine. Whatever, that's all the better! This means that I can destroy you even more quickly and continue the extraction of the sun's energy. Hahahaha!" 

Suddenly, Eliza gasped as she dashed towards Dr. Hansen and started pulling on his long beard and hair. "Ouch! What are you doing, you rude girl?" Dr. Hansen shouted as he struggled free from Eliza's hands.

"Stop pretending, Dr. Ugly! I know you're an alien in disguise! You can't fool my eyes, as only an alien can be this ugly!" replied Eliza.

"I have no idea what you're talking about! I am a human being!" replied Dr. Hansen, putting his hat on straight.

"Wait a sec, lemme get this right!" exclaimed Claire. "You're not an alien, but you're trying to steal our sun's energy to give to the aliens? Whoa whoa whoa! Looks like you're not only ugly, but also crazy! Don't you think you're standing on the wrong side, Dr. Crazy?"

"Nuh uh!" answered Dr. Hansen, shaking his head. "Just because I am a human doesn't mean that I have to be on your side! This is a part of my plan as well as that of the Galileans. In fact, I was the one that offered the sun's energy to the Galileans so that, in exchange, they can let me take over Earth."

"Um, can you say that again?" questioned Eliza, confused. "I don't get it. How does giving the Galileans the sun's energy lead to you taking over Earth? I might not be an expert in logic, but your logic definitely seems flawed."

"I agree!" said Tom, finally joining in the conversation. "If all the sun's energy is drained, you will also die along with the other humans on Earth, too! And if you follow the Galileans back to their planet, you won't have any Earth to take over as all the humans will be dead anyways."

 "Looks like you really are hopeless, aren't you!" replied Dr. Hansen, shaking his head. "Without the sun's energy, humans will be even more dependent upon electricity to light up their homes and power their lives, and that's where I come in. I have signed a contract with the Galileans, of which one condition is them agreeing to supply me an annual amount of the sun's energy. Thus, I can sell this precious energy to humans in such an elevated price that I'll become the richest man in the world! Get it?"

*pflaf* Without warning, Eliza slapped Dr. Hansen on the face with such force that his hat fell off again. "How dare you be so selfish and betray your fellow human beings for your own benefits!" scolded Eliza, whilst gritting her teeth.

Dr. Hansen bent down slowly, picked up his hat and placed it back on his head before replying calmly. "How dare you condemn me for saving humanity? What if I don't agree to let the Galileans take the sun's energy? We will just end up in a universal war! And, you - naïve girl - do you think that humans are strong enough to win this war? No way! The Galilean civilisation is millions of years more advanced than ours. In fact, all the technology we have today were learnt from them. The Internet, computer, smartphone, Artificial Intelligence, you name it... we were all taught about them by the Galileans. Do you really think that humans are smart enough to invent all these? No way! You think you're saving the world by stopping all this, but in reality you're just putting the human civilisation in the middle of a conflict which we can't possibly win!"

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment