Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Playmobil Spies: Alien Attack-11

Eliza raised her hand to slap Dr. Hansen again, but this time, she was stopped midway. "Don't think that I am stupid enough to be slapped twice on the same spot by the same person," smirked the doctor as he pushed Eliza away. 

*pflaf* Without warning, Eliza slapped the doctor's face using her left hand. Dr. Hansen looked at Eliza in astonishment whilst touching his face - now swollen on both cheeks. "If Plan A doesn't work, there're always 25 more letters in the alphabet!" said Eliza. 

"Well, looks like I have nothing more to say to you, violent girl!" responded Dr. Hansen as he commanded the robot. "Get the violent girls, Fyre! I'll deal with their boss."

Before he has even finished his commands, Dr. Hansen ran across the room and struck Tom, who was just in time to dodge the punch. 

"Don't you think it's a bit ungentlemanly to do a secret attack?" asked Tom, who has already changed into his Kung Fu outfit. "C'mon baby, I'll show you my Kung Fu skills." Tom said as he gave Dr. Hansen a kick. 



Without warning, two Galileans appeared in the room, one of whom the spies noticed to be the handsome guy that let them into the building using his ID card.

"It's you, Dan!" exclaimed Claire. "I didn't know you're an alien, too!"

"Oh, well, I don't blame you. It's hard to tell with such a handsome face like mine, isn't it?" replied the handsome alien, smiling. "By the way, my name is Dom, not Dan! Have you decided to accept my proposal, Claire Lee?"

"Wait! So, you know my real name all along?" demanded the shocked Claire.

"Of course I do, pretty!" answered Dom as he advanced towards Claire. "So, what's your answer? Do you want to follow me back to my planet and be my wife? I am now the Prince of the largest country on Planet Galileo, and I will soon become the King. After you're married to me, you'll become my Queen!"

"No, thank you! I prefer staying just where I am!" responded Claire.

"Are you sure? Once we're married, we'll have many cute little interracial babies. They will become half-blood princes and princesses," continued Dom, putting on a weird smile.

"In your dreams, you pervert!" yelled Claire as she started shooting at Dom using her ray guns. "Take that!"

Nonetheless, just like the female alien they've encountered previously, the ray gun had no effect on either Dom or his fellow companion.

"How dare you refuse my proposal!" exclaimed Dom in fury. "Now, it's our turn to attack! Die, b****!" 


Claire and Eliza were just in time to dodge the Galileans' attack, but it was very clear that the spies were no match for the aliens.

"Looks like we'll have to use this!" said Claire as she took out her net gun, another one of the headquarters' inventions.

Indeed, after firing two shots using her net gun, Claire was able to trap the aliens. In fact, her weapon was not just any ordinary net gun, instead of shooting out 'nets', it shoots out plastic bags that could trap the Galileans by suffocating them. Without air flow, the Galileans wouldn't have oxygen to convert into negortin for them to breath.

"Hooray!" Claire and Eliza applauded after both Galileans were trapped in the bags. Nevertheless, it was now the robot - Fyre's turn.

Claire and Eliza split up to turn away the robot's attention. Nevertheless, the spies were soon defeated after their moves were spotted by the robot immediately.

"What's the problem with this robot?" said Eliza. "It seems to be able to read our minds and know exactly what we're gonna do before we've even started."

"Hahahaha!" laughed Dr. Hansen. "Absolutely right! This robot is the newest Artificial Intelligence technology given to me by the Galileans, I call him AI Fyre. It is not only way smarter than the smartest of humans, but it is able to read your minds. So, it knows what exactly your next steps are. There is no way that you can defeat it, as it can read your mind, learn your trick and think of a counter before you even start to move. Wahahah!"

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment