Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Playmobil Spies: Alien Attack-9

After walking along the pitch-black tunnel for a seemingly never-ending amount of time, the spies finally got to the very end. Immediately, the blinding light at the end of the tunnel made them cover up their eyes. 

"OMG! Why is this light so strong?" said Eliza as she tried in vain to shield the light from her eyes. "And gosh, I feel like I'm suffocating." 

"You're right!" said Claire as she took our her smartphone. "Quick! I don't think there is oxygen on Mercury, so we'll have to change into our space outfits so we can actually breath." 

Only after they were fully dressed in their astronaut outfits, which they have selected in the 'Attire' App invented by the headquarters, did the spies dare to step out of the exit. The moment the spies have stepped out of the Door of Babylon, they perceived a blinding light and immense heat, even through their thick astronaut outfit. 

"Gosh! It's scorching hot here!" said Eliza. "I feel like I'm melting." 

"Yeah, Tom said that this is the planet closest to the sun in the solar system, so maybe that's why it's so hot out here," replied Claire as she intuitively tried to use her hand to wipe off the sweat on her forehead, but only to bump into her helmet, which covered her head. 

"So where's that fricking machine?" enquired Eliza. "Best get rid of it asap before I start melting."



"Beats me!" answered Claire. "We've got no idea what the machine looks like, how are we supposed to destroy it?"

The spies looked straight ahead, and all they could perceive was a huge piece of wasteland with a large tree in the middle, plus a supersized sun above their heads.

"OMG! What if the Door has taken us to the wrong planet?" Suddenly, Eliza started to panic.

"No, wait! I've a feeling that this is the right place!" said Claire pensively.

"What makes you think so?" asked Eliza.

"Look at this tree!" replied Claire as she pointed at the large tree in the middle of the wasteland. "However little I know about the planet Mercury, what I do know is that there can't be trees here! As trees only grow on Earth, right?"

"I guess you're right!" responded Eliza. "I vaguely remember that Year 7 science teacher - what was his name, again? - Oh yeah, Mr. Brown saying that trees also need oxygen to survive."

"Yeah, I think I remember, too!" exclaimed Claire in excitement. "Mr. Brown was the hot guy with specs, who always wore a tie with drawings of planets on it, right? OMG, I totally remember him! He was sooo cute! He was like my first crush!"

"Your first crush? Yeah, right!" exclaimed Eliza, raising her eyebrows. "You forgot to count Julian Dodd in Year 6 and Nat Alcock in Year 5! And don't make me go all the way back to Year 1!"

"Fine! Whatever!" retorted Claire, her face reddening after being reminded of her past crushes. "You're right! Trees need oxygen to survive, and there ain't no oxygen here. So, this must be a fake tree, which means that it might be just the machine we're looking for!"

"Well, let's find out!" answered Eliza as she took out her laser gun and pointed at the tree. 

The tree turned out to be very robust, which was further evidence against it being a real tree, which would have fallen down after one shot from the laser gun. Only after several minutes of laser gun shooting did the spies manage to cut the tree in half.

"Let's get the heck outta here!" said Eliza as she led the way towards the Door of Babylon.

 "Yeah! As much as I like this place, as I actually feel so much lighter here, I've had enough of this immense heat," acquiesced Claire.

"But on the bright side, looks like I'm gonna get a tan!" said Eliza. "Let's just hope that my tan line will look good!"

"Lol, I doubt it though! Not through that astronaut outfit!" replied Claire, laughing. "In all seriousness, don't hate tree-huggers, but it felt kinda satisfying cutting down that evil tree!" 


After the spies had stepped out of the Door of Babylon, they perceived Tom standing by the door, welcoming them.

"Bravo, spies!" praised Tom. "I was very anxious when I realised that I forgot to remind you to put on your astronaut outfit! I was scared that you'd be burnt by the extreme heat of the sun at such a close distance to it."

"That was nothing, Tom!" answered Claire. "Anyone in the right mind would try to shield themselves from that crazy heat back there."

At that instant, they perceived the little green alien which had arrived just before they stepped into the door of Babylon, lying on the ground.

"Looks like you're not bad either, Tom!" said Eliza. "You've defeated that little dude and we've successfully destroyed that evil machine. Now, we can go celebrate!"

"Not so fast!" Suddenly, they perceived a deep voice speaking, and the spies looked up in horror. Who could be the owner of the voice? 

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment