Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Playmobil Fairy Tales: The Adventures of Cinderella-6

Suddenly, Cinderella heard a loud scratching noise. Only after she got closer to the wooden cottage did Cinderella realise the source of the sound. In fact, a large, grey wolf was fiercely scratching at the newly painted orange door of the wooden cottage whilst growling menacingly. 

"Oh my goodness, it's a big, bad wolf coming to eat grandma, just like in the fairy tale 'Little Red Riding Hood'," Cinderella thought to herself. "What should I do? I've gotta stop it before it starts attacking my poor, old grandmother!"



Without warning, the grey wolf jumped onto the thatched roof of the wooden cottage, walked across the stone chimney and started peering into the house.

"Oh no! The big bad wolf is trying to enter the house through the chimney," thought Cinderella as she started to panic. "Looks like I've got to do something. It's now or never!"

"Hey, you big bad wolf!" yelled Cinderella as the large wolf gradually turned its head to stare at Cinderella with its bloodshot eyes. "Get down from that roof and go away! How dare you mess with my grandmother, you wicked thing! You are a heartless creature, how could you bully an old lady who lives alone in the woods? What did she ever do to you? Why don't you go and eat something else you silly wolf! Don't make me get up there and beat you! I'll count to three.....ONE...........TWO..........."

Before Cinderella arrived at the number three, the wolf jumped down from the thatched roof and ran away with its tail between its hind legs. 

"Phew! That was close!" said Cinderella as she wiped off beads of sweat from her forehead. "I have absolutely no idea what I'll do when I get to three! There's no way I can climb up there....I'm just way too fat!"

Suddenly, she remembered her grandmother. "My poor granny must have been petrified," she thought. "I should better go and check her out in case she's got a heart attack or something!"

Just when Cinderella was about to knock on the orange door of the wooden cottage, the door opened and out popped three little dwarves with long beards that trailed all the way down to their knees. Cinderella was so surprised to perceive such tiny creatures that she became absolutely speechless.

The middle dwarf was the first to utter a sound. "Th....thank you for chasing away the wolf! We..we are extremely grateful!"

"Bu...but who are you and why are you living in my grandmother's cottage?" enquired the bewildered Cinderella.

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment