Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Playmobil Fairy Tales: The Adventures of Cinderella-7

Upon hearing Cinderella's question, the dwarf on the right, who was wearing a blue hat, replied. "We are Kenny, Benny and Lenny," introduced Lenny. "We moved into this little cottage around ten years ago after an old lady sold it to us."

"OMG! That old lady must be my grandmother," interrupted Cinderella. "Do you know where she has moved to?"

Shaking his head, Kenny replied. "Unfortunately, we are uncertain whither the benevolent lady is gone."

"Oh no! What am I to do?" Suddenly, Cinderella felt a sense of hopelessness engulfing her and she began to sob. "I've left my house last night to run away from my wicked stepmother in search for my grandmother, but now I have no idea where she is. What am I to do? I cannot return to my own house as my evil stepmother is bound to continue torturing me by telling me to do those stupid house chores." 

Feeling extremely sorry for poor Cinderella, the three benevolent dwarves agreed to let her stay with them for as long as she needed to in order to thank her for chasing away the wolf. Upon entering the wooden cottage, Cinderella perceived a cosy little room, which was very simply furnished with three tiny beds with soft mattresses and comfortable looking pillows on one side of the room and a small wooden table with three little chairs and a stove on the opposite side. 



Only then did Cinderella discover how exhausted she was from the walk, which had lasted the entire night. Thus, Cinderella immediately fell onto the beds and was about to fall into a deep sleep when suddenly the beds collapsed under her enormous weight.

"Oh no! I'm so very sorry for breaking your beds! I....I didn't do it on purpose, I believe I must be too fat!" exclaimed Cinderella apologetically.

"That's alright, we will fix it in no time," said Benny, who was great at fixing things.

"You must be absolutely starving after such a long expedition," said Lenny in order to ease the awkward tension. "We were just baking some pastries when the wolf, who must have smelled the delicious food, tried to enter our house. May we offer you some pastries whilst Benny fix the beds?"

"Oh, yes, please!" answered Cinderella thankfully, whose stomach grumbled deafeningly. 

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment