Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 10 May 2023

Playmobil Spies: 15 Again-10

 As anticipated, Claire and Eliza had a Maths test in the first period of the following day. They were asked by Ms. Verinder to swap papers with the person sitting next to them, and mark each other's tests. 

After marking each other's paper, the winner of the bet was revealed. It turned out that Eliza got a score much higher than that of Claire, who had barely scraped a pass mark. 

After class, Ms. Verinder walked towards Claire and said. "Clara, how are you feeling right now? Do you still have a headache?"

"Um, no, miss. My headache has stopped after I've taken some medication as soon as I returned home," answered Claire.

"It seems like you haven't done so well in this morning's test," said the maths teacher as she glanced at Claire's mark. 

"No, I'm afraid I don't quite understand the concepts you taught in class," replied Claire. 

"Would you like to come to extra lessons today?" questioned Ms. Verinder.

"Yes, miss," responded Claire.

"Very well," said Ms. Verinder. "You should know the way by now. I will be expecting you at the same hour as yesterday."

"May I come again, miss?" queried Eliza. "Your lessons are so helpful."

"Of course you may, Lizzie," answered the maths teacher. "I am impressed by your studiousness."

 



 After Claire rang the doorbell at Ms. Verinder's apartment, she was let in and followed the maths teacher into her "little room".


Claire summoned up her courage to confront Ms. Verinder. 


"Ms. Verinder, do you think what you're doing is right?" asked Claire. "You are brainwashing your students using this machine by giving them an unfair advantage over other students who have worked so hard to achieve success."


"Brainwashing? Clara, I don't know what you're talking about!" retorted Ms. Verinder innocently. "This machine is only to keep students calm and focused whilst I teach them."


"I saw everything from outside when you were in the room with Eliza.....I mean Lizzie," answered Claire. "Don't try and fool me!"


"So you're a spy like Eliza, too," smiled Ms. Verinder with her weird smile. 


"Yes, and I'm here to stop yo....."

 

Without warning, before Claire could finish her sentence, Ms. Verinder pressed a button on the machine and the floor underneath Claire suddenly opened. To her horror, Claire discovered herself to be trapped in a transparent cage. She immediately took out her spies gadget to try and break open the cage. Nevertheless, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't cut open the transparent wall. 


"Hahahah!" The evil laugh of Ms. Verinder approached her. "That's what you get for trying to stop me!"


Oh no! Claire has fallen into Ms. Verinder's trap!


~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment