Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 17 May 2023

Playmobil Spies: 15 Again-11

 After being stuck overnight in the transparent cage inside Ms. Verinder's apartment, Claire perceived Ms. Verinder's footsteps. 

"It's finally morning!" thought Claire as she gradually woke up from her sleep. 

"It's nearly time for me to head to school," said Ms. Verinder. "I give you two choices....."

"There's no need to say anymore," replied Claire. "I have decided.....Eliza is right. If I had done better in my GCSEs, I could have more opportunities now. I will be a step closer to being successful. You might be brainwashing students for your own research, but who cares? As long as you're helping your students thrive, which is the duty of a teacher, no one can condemn you to be immoral!"

"You have finally come to your senses, Claire," answered the maths teacher. 

"Yes, I have decided to redo my GCSEs using my current identity as Clara Lee, I will work harder than ever and show the people that have laughed at me what potential I can achieve," said Claire with determination. "Will you keep this secret for me and Eliza, Ms. V?"

"Yes, of course, Clara," responded Ms. Verinder. "It's always impressive as a teacher to see that your students are willing to work hard and improve. But what will you tell your boss and the headquarters?"

"I'll tell them that I'm doing this in order to spy on you," replied Claire. "That way, they won't become suspicious."


 

Thus, from that day onwards, Claire and Eliza went to Ms. Verinder's apartment for extra lessons and to study for other subjects. Their grades improved a lot, which was a result of their diligence. 

 

One day, when Ms. Verinder was doing an after-school sessions with Claire in the little room, they heard a noise outside the window.


 Suddenly, they perceived the familiar figure of their boss- Tom, climbing into the room from outside of the window. 


Tom has finally come to their rescue!

 

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment