Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 13 March 2024

Playmobil Detectives: The Demon's Jade-3

 "You must be Ms. Tiffany! Extremely honoured to meet you. I am Mr. Kim, the manager of the hotel," said the hotel manager in English with a strong Korean accent as he approached Tiffany and her friends. "You look as beautiful as your social media profile photo! No, actually you look even prettier!" 

"Aw, thanks," answered Tiffany. "As my dad probably mentioned to you already, my friends will be staying at this hotel for a few days whilst visiting Busan. Have you prepared a room for them?"

"Of course, miss," replied the manager. "I have prepared the best VVIP suite in the entire hotel for your lovely friends. It is located on the topmost floor, with a magnificent scenery overlooking this amazing city. You can view the......"

"What about my room?" interrupted Tiffany. 

"Your room, Ms. Tiffany, is also situated on the topmost floor," responded Mr. Kim. 

"Do Hyun-Woo, hurry up with the luggage, you slow-poke! Are you going to take all day to take the luggage upstairs?" shouted Mr. Kim sternly in Korean at the poor bell boy, who had just finished unloading their luggage from the hotel bus. 

"I'm so sorry, miss," said the manager to Tiffany. "He is the new boy here and he doesn't know how to do nothing! He needs me to shout at him before he's willing to move his lazy ass."

"OMG, what a mean manager," whispered Claire to Eliza, whilst rolling her eyes. 

"I know right! I suddenly feel like my manager at my part-time job back home seems like an angel compared to this douchebag," responded Eliza. 

"I will take you to the reception, Ms. Tiffany, to get the key cards to you and your friends' rooms," continued Mr. Kim as he led the group of friends into the hotel lobby. 

"Give me the key card for the VVIP suite," said the manager to the receptionist in Korean whilst deliberating touching the young lady's hand in a frivolous manner. The poor receptionist neither dared to complain nor retract her hand. "Can you believe it? That ugly woman is the daughter of one of our shareholders! I mean, look at her face! I don't know how many plastic surgeries she needs to undergo to fix that revolting face of hers. Her face makes me want to puke but I still have to personally take them up to their rooms."

What Mr. Kim was totally unaware of was that Shaun could understand Korean perfectly, so the latter was trying to refrain himself from appearing extremely astounded by the manager's condescending and misogynistic remarks towards Tiffany. 

"I will take you upstairs to our VVIP suite, miss," said Mr. Kim after receiving the key cards to the rooms from the receptionist. He led the group of friends to an elevator.

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment