Translate 翻譯

Sunday 10 January 2016

Playmobil Detectives: Hospital Scandal-7 (Final Ending) 摩比神探之醫院醜聞-7(大結局)

Shaun and Jeffrey soon arrived at the address of Angela Adler, indicated to them by Nadia. When they knocked on the door, they were extremely astonished to discover that it was the director of Pearson-Malone Hospital, who came to answer the door. When they explained that they would like to see Angela Adler, Mr Pearson replied, "My wife is in the living room, please come in!"

孝恩和傑佛瑞迅速抵達了娜迪雅所提供給他們安潔拉.艾德勒的地址。他們敲門後,赫然發現來應門的竟然是皮爾森-馬龍醫院的院長:皮爾森先生!他們說明了來意後,皮爾森先生答道:「我太太在客聽,請進請進!」

In fact, Angela Adler had married the son of the late Mr Pearson forty years ago!

事實上,安潔拉・艾德勒早在四十年前就嫁給了醫院創辦人之一:皮爾森先生的兒子了!




After they had explained their cause for the visit, Mrs Pearson appeared to be very shocked by the news.

他們說明了整件事情的來龍去脈後,皮爾森太太似乎感到非常訝異。

"Mama had always told me about my father when I was just a girl, she described every feature of him to me, that if he had been standing here, I would've recognised him immediately. But she never mentioned his name. He never appeared, even after I moved back from France to marry Andrew (Mr Pearson), whom I met in France. Our wedding took place forty years ago. I thought that maybe father just didn't want to see me, if I had only known that he died on the day of my wedding, which will be forty years ago tomorrow." Angela broke into a fit of sobbing, then, after some comfort from her husband, she managed to calm down. "If I had known this, say, ten years ago, I would never have wanted to claim this inheritance. It doesn't belong to me! But.....but, now, considering the state of the hospital, I think I am, in reality, in need of this money. With that huge sum, we can renew our old facilities in the hospital. I don't know what happened. I've heard rumours about this ghost of this dead patient who was killed by Mr Malone....or should I say, my father's medical malpractice, which, after confirming with my husband, didn't even exist. I don't know where it all came from.....but it is ruining our hospital. And I don't want to see the hospital that my father created just go bankrupt like that."

「當我還是個小女孩兒時,媽媽時常提起爸爸。媽媽將他的長相都很詳細地告訴了我,詳細到如果現在爸爸就站在我眼前,我一定可以馬上就認出他來。可是,媽媽絕口不提爸爸的名字。他不曾出現過。就連我從法國搬回來要和我在法國認識的安德魯(皮爾森先生)結婚時他也沒有露臉。距離我們的婚禮明天就要滿四十年了。我還以為他不想見到我,但是想到爸爸在我的婚禮那天去世了我就.......」安潔拉這時開始啜泣了起來,後來,經過了她先生的安慰後,才平靜了下來。「如果我十年前知道這件事情的話,我絕對不會去領取爸爸的遺產的。因為那不屬於我!但是.....依現在醫院的情況來看,我想我們需要這筆錢。有著如此龐大的金額,我們可以翻新醫院。我不知道到底是發生了什麼事,我有聽到謠言說醫院鬧鬼,鬼魂是以前馬龍先生.....不,我應該說是爸爸....因醫療疏失害死了的病患。我有和我先生確認過,這件事情根本就沒有存在過!我不想要看到爸爸辛辛苦苦建立的醫院就這麼破產了!」

"I think I know where all this originates from!" Shaun said as he smiled knowingly, "Mrs Pearson, I recommend you to ring Mr Malone's lawyer about this. I think he knows more than we do."

「我想我知道這一切的起源是誰了!」孝恩說。「皮爾森太太,我建議您先打電話給馬龍先生的律師,我想他會比我們更瞭解這整件事的來龍去脈。」


On the following morning, the 'blanket' ghost of the rumoured dead patient appeared again in the X-ray room, but this time, it was caught straightaway by Shaun and Jeffrey, who yanked the blanket away from him and called the police immediately.

隔天早上,『棉被鬼魂』又再次出現在X光室了,但是,這次,他馬上被在一旁埋伏的孝恩和傑佛瑞逮個正著。兩人合力掀開棉被,並馬上報警。

"I'm innocent! I'm innocent!" the Vice Director of the hospital, who was in fact the man in purple suit that Shaun and Jeffrey met in the Golden Nugget Saloon when they went their to see Nadia.

「冤望啊!我是無辜的!」醫院的副院長,也就是孝恩和傑佛瑞前一天在『金塊酒吧』遇到、穿著紫色西裝的男人,說。

"Officer, please arrest him, we have evidence of his own confessions about this case!" Shaun said as he handed a copy of the audio file recorded from his phone in the Golden Nugget Saloon to the police.

「警察先生,請逮捕他。我有他招供這一切的證據!」孝恩邊說邊拿出錄音擋,遞給了警察。

"Mr Strangerson!" Mrs Pearson exclaimed in astonishment as Mr Pearson and her arrived at the scene, "How could it be you? So, you not only spread the untruthful rumour in order to make the hospital bankrupt, and acted as the ghost; but also, you were Mr Malone's lawyer, who deliberately concealed any intelligence of the inheritance from me, so, once the deadline is up, it can all go to your charity fund? How could you do this to us?"

「斯川哲先生!」皮爾森夫婦趕來現場後,皮爾森太太驚訝地說。「是你?你不只傳播不實的謠言、假扮鬼魂,為了讓醫院破產;還有,你竟然還是馬龍先生的律師。所以,你一直以來都知道遺產的是,只是故意瞞著我,這樣期限到了它就會進到你的什麼基金會?你竟然這樣對待我們!」

"Surprise, old lover!" Mr Strangerson sneered at Mrs Pearson, "Yes, I knew about this inheritance thing all along, and yes, I would have profited greatly after this land on which the hospital now stands is sold. If it wasn't for these meddling kids!" he glared at Shaun and Jeffrey. "But, oh, you missed out one teeny weeny thing, my dear. I have never loved you! The only reason I asked you out was because of your inheritance, HAHAHAHAHA!"

「驚訝吧?老情人!」斯川哲先生冷笑道。「是的,我一直以來都知道財產的是。若不是這群討厭的搗蛋鬼,醫院的土地賣掉後就有大筆的鈔票要進我的口袋了!」他瞪著孝恩和傑佛瑞說。「噢,對了!你還忘了一件小小的事!那就是我根本從來就沒愛過你!我接近你唯一的理由就是看在你的遺產的份上!哈哈哈哈!」

Little did they know that lurking in the shadows was Mr Malone's ghost, who, after seeing Mr Strangerson arrested, smiled, disappeared, and was never seen again.

他們所不知道的是,躲在暗處的是馬龍先生的鬼魂。他看到斯川哲先生被逮捕後,臉上露出了滿意的笑容,並從此消失不見了!

~The End~

~完~

No comments:

Post a Comment