Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Playmobil Spies: Christmas Cravings-8 摩比嬌娃之聖誕狂想-8

Without warning, they perceived a reindeer pulling a sleigh advancing towards them, behind which stood a man wearing Santa Claus' outfit with grey hair shaped like a bunch of bananas, with an evil grin on his face. The spies gasped at the dramatic appearance of Banianiotto. The reindeer halted and the man jumped off it. 

忽然,嬌娃們看見一隻拉著雪橇的馴鹿正朝著他們的方向走近。雪橇的後面站著一名穿著聖誕老公公衣服、留著像一串香蕉一樣灰色頭髮、臉上還掛著邪惡笑容的男子。嬌娃們只見那名男子跳下雪撬。

"Melanie, look what you're wearing," Banianiotto looked at Margaret with recognition, and snapped, "Go and change them off."

「美蘭妮,瞧你身上穿的這身衣服!」班尼安妮歐托看著瑪格麗特說。「還不快去把它換掉。」




Before Claire and Eliza could react to this sudden action, they stared in horror as Margaret disappeared for some time and returned, wearing a super short red dress with a black belt, extremely like a female Santa. The dress revealed her long legs, making her seem even taller compared to Banianiotto, who was already half-a-head shorter than her.

Claire 和 Eliza 還來不及反應,瑪格麗特就失蹤了片刻,再次出現就穿著一件紅色的洋裝,還繫著黑色的皮帶,根本就是女版聖誕老人的裝扮。洋裝露出她修長的腿,更顯得站在一旁的班尼安妮歐托比她矮半顆頭。

"SURPRISE!" Banianiotto exclaimed after Margaret has returned, "Aha! You haven't guessed that, have you? In fact, she is Melanie Banianiotto, daughter of James Banianiotto, which is me. She was just pretending to be an agent of the PMSSO in order to obtain some important information for me, and also, done quite successfully, to lure you two into my trap, so I can threaten old Thompson to do whatever I told him to. Clever, ain't it? A spy pretending to be a spy, hence a double spy. Hahahaha!"

「驚喜!」等到瑪格麗特回來後香蕉頭大聲說。「你們沒猜到吧?事實上,她是美蘭妮班尼安妮歐托,也就是我的女兒。她只是假裝變成總部的探員,好幫我搜集一些重要的情報;還有,很成功地讓你們倆掉入我的圈套。如此一來,我就可以脅迫阿湯做我叫他做的事了。很聰明吧?真是諜對諜啊!哈哈哈哈!」

"What on Earth has Tom done to you to make you do such an evil deed to him?" Eliza questioned.

「湯姆究竟是對你做了什麼事,讓你要用出如此邪惡的伎倆?」Eliza 問道。

"Well, well, it is a long story, but I will not be unwilling to share it with you, only if you're patient enough to listen. Indeed, kids these days are so impatient," mumbled Banianiotto, "It all goes back to the days when I was a schoolboy, yes, before you start to wonder, an old man like me had my schoolboy days, too. Me and Thompson were classmates, and used to be the best of friends. I had never kept any secrets from him. One day, when the teacher was asking what we wanted to be when we grow up, I didn't reply. But afterwards, I quietly told Thompson that I wanted to be Santa Claus when I grow up, but daren't speak out in case people would laugh at me. I made him promise not to tell anybody. But before long, walking down corridors, I started to notice people whispering behind my backs. Only then did I know that my secret was out. I knew it must be Thompson, as I have told no one else. From that day on, I started to be picked on by everybody. Thompson didn't even try to defend me, he just walked away. The bullying only stopped when I was forced to change school. Well, nearly fifty years afterwards, my aspirations still haven't changed. But now, as an adult, I have bigger dreams and more probable ways of achieving it. I am going to bring back another Ice Age to Earth, and I'll be the only one selling clothes that are warm enough, which is styled like Santa's outfit. That way, everyone will no longer laugh at me. Hahahaha!"

「整件事説來話長,如果你們能耐心聆聽的話,我也不介意從頭講起。現在的小孩都太没耐心了。」香蕉頭自言自語道。「從我還是小學生時説起~對~想我這樣的歐吉桑也是有小時候的!我和阿湯是同學,也曾經是無話不談的好朋友。有天,當老師問我們未來想做什麼的時候,我不發一語。後來,我才偷偷告訴阿湯説我以後想當聖誕老人,可是不敢和任何人説,因為怕他們會笑我。我要他答應我絕對不會和任何人説。不久後,我就緩緩地注意到,走在穿廊時,開始有人在我背後竊竊私語。這時,我才恍然大悟~我的秘密被揭露了!我知道除了阿湯以外,不可能有別人。於是,從那天起,我成為了大家的笑柄及欺負的對象。阿湯不僅没有阻止他們,還默默地遠離了我;風波直到我轉學才勉強平息。將近五十年過去了,我的理想始終如一。只是,現在我的野心更大了,因爲我知道有更多的方法可以實現它。我將讓地球陷入另一個冰河時期;屆時,只有我有賣夠保暖的衣服供大家穿。而那些衣服就是聖誕老人的服裝樣貌。如此一來,就没有人敢再嘲笑我了。哈哈哈哈!」

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment