Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Playmobil Fairy Tales: The Adventures of Cinderella-2

Not long after Mr. Smith had written his will, he died. Ms. Vandertramp, keeping her promise to Mr. Smith, moved in to Cinderella's house along with her assistant Dora, a slim, blond girl in her early twenties. 

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" demanded Cinderella after perceiving a strange woman with a luggage appearing by the doorway. In fact, Mr. Smith did not have time to inform his daughter of the contents of his will.

After explaining patiently to Cinderella the contents of Mr. Smith's will and how it is related to her mission, Ms. Vandertramp said: "Cinderella, from now on, I will be in charge of your dietary habits and I will do my best in making you slim as soon as possible. Do you understand?" Since the earlier Cinderella marries the prince, the less she will spend out of her father's inheritance, and the more will remain for Ms. Vandertramp.

"Now step on that scale over there so I can understand what I will be dealing with," continued Ms. Vandertramp haughtily as she pointed at a scale nearby. 

After Cinderella stepped on the scale, the scale broke immediately, indicating her to be heavier than the 100kg limit. 

"Oh! Dear me," exclaimed Ms. Vandertramp shaking her head. "Looks like we will have to get a larger scale and start drawing up a dietary plan immediately." Dora only nodded as she took notes on a piece of paper. 


Despite Cinderella's suspicions of Ms. Vandertramp's words, she dared not question the authoritative woman, in fear of being kicked out of her own house. "Who believes her deceptive words!?" thought Cinderella to herself as she lay on her bed brushing her hair whilst pondering over Ms. Vandertramp's words. "What if it's like in those fairy tales Mama used to read to me when I was little? What if that wicked woman is my new stepmother and the girl beside her my evil stepsister? What if they are plotting something sinister against me? What if they're trying to kill me so they can take away my inheritance?"

Cinderella looked into the mirror and said to herself: "No way! I will not be like those silly protagonists in the fairy tales. I will figure out what malicious plans they are hatching and stand up against the evil villains!" 

Just at this instant, Ms. Vandertramp called Cinderella for dinner. "Bring it to my room!" responded Cinderella, who was so spoilt such that the servants had always brought Cinderella's meals to her bedroom just because she was too lazy to get out of bed.

"No! I will not spoil you like your father did," answered Ms. Vandertramp coolly. "Either you come to the dinner table and eat with us, or you can go without dinner. Your choice!" Ms. Vandertramp shrugged as she walked out of Cinderella's room.

Cinderella, not able to withstand her hunger, finally gave in and decided to leave her bedchamber and walk to the dining hall. Nevertheless, what came into view shocked her so much that she became absolutely speechless. In fact, there were only fruits and vegetables on the dining table and nothing else. 

"Where's my cake? Where's my ice cream? Where's my fried chicken and Taiwanese bubble tea?" demanded Cinderella as she broke into a tantrum. "I WANT MY SWEETS! I WANT MY DESSERT!!!" Cinderella started shrieking as she sat on the floor, crying.

"No more sweets for you, Cinderella." answered Ms. Vandertramp coldly. "From now on, dinner will always be fruits and vegetables as you have to keep your carb intake to the minimum."

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment