Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Playmobil Fairy Tales: The Adventures of Cinderella-21

After thanking the fake wizard Ali Buda, who had formerly been a magician, Cinderella and her friends left the castle and followed the wizard's direction in search for Cinderella's grandmother, whose name was Lily LaLac, according to the wizard. 

After around half a day's walking, they finally arrived at the little house in the forest that belonged to Lily LaLac.

"I can see why she moved out of the wooden cottage," remarked the wolf thoughtfully as he looked on at the beautiful Victorian villa in front of them. 

"Wait a minute!" Cinderella suddenly exclaimed, "Isn't this villa not far from the wooden cottage where I met the three little dwarves when I first entered this forest? I didn't know it was that close to the wizard Ali Buda's castle!"

"Does this mean that the Golden Brick Road is not the nearest road to Ali Buda's castle?" enquired the scarecrow.
"Yes! And I could have just gone to grandma's house in the first place instead of wasting so much time!" responded Cinderella. "OMG! What have I been doing?"


Without warning, a plump old lady dressed in a magnificent turquoise dress, with snow white hair tied into a bun and a bizarre-looking crown on her head and holding a magic wand on her hand appeared in front of everyone.

"Hello everyone, I am Lily LaLac," said the old lady, then she turned towards Cinderella. "Cindy, I have been waiting for you. I am your fairy godmother."

"I thought you are my grandmother!" questioned Cinderella.

"Yes, indeed, I am both your grandmother and your fairy godmother, but I prefer calling myself your fairy godmother as that makes me seem younger," elucidated Lily LaLac. "It is not necessary to introduce yourselves or the cause for your being here, as I know everything already. However, unfortunately, the person that is able to grant your wishes to you is not me......"

The Scarecrow, after hearing Lily LaLac's words, hopped over to her and said, "But....but, you are our last and only hope, Mrs. LaLac. If you aren't the person that can help us, then who is?"

Lily LaLac smiled her charismatic smile and replied, "Indeed, I am not the person that can help you. However, do not lose hope, as your wish has come true."

"But, no one granted us our wishes!" responded the Scarecrow, bewildered.

"This is because you are the ones that have made your own wishes come true," answered Lily LaLac. "Through this journey, in order to find the great wizard Ali Buda, all of you have learnt a lot from your experiences during the journey itself, and, most importantly, from each other."

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment