Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Playmobil Detectives: Taipei Love Story-37 (Final Ending)

Gradually opening her cumbersome eyelids, Tiffany woke up to perceive with blurred vision that everyone was crowding around her.

"Tiffany! You're finally awake! Are you alright? How are you feeling now?" exclaimed Claire, who was extremely anxious for her friend after the latter fell unconscious inside the church during her wedding with Jeffrey.

"The portrait!" Suddenly, Tiffany sat up on her bed and turned around the take a look at the portrait of the woman, which was still hanging on the wall. After realising that the portrait was the same as before, Tiffany rubbed her eyes and mumbled, "It must of been my dream!" 



"What do you mean?" enquired Blythe whilst winking at Jeffrey, who prohibited everyone from telling Tiffany what had happened, in fear that she would learn about their fake wedding.

"OMG, you're probs not gonna believe me, but I had such a weird dream! I dreamt that the woman in the painting went missing!" exclaimed Tiffany as she waved her hands around dramatically. "And what's more! In my dream, I married Jeffrey! OMG, right? The wedding was super cute in a small church.......Except that I didn't seem to be me. I mean....somehow, I can't control myself. Weird, huh? It must be because I was too tired. But however weird, it was super sweet! LOL!"

"Well, actually, you were so exhausted that you fell ill," said Jeffrey, still determined to conceal the details from the inquisitive girl. "Claire had to stay here to take care of you as you were delirious whilst we went to Kaohsiung."

"OMG! You went without ME?!" replied Tiffany. "That's not fair! I want to visit Kaohsiung, too!"

"It was indeed such a shame, as we went to the True Love Pier near Kaohsiung Harbour, where you could've taken such cute photos with Jeffrey," joked Blythe as Jeffrey put his forefinger to his lips to tell her to stop talking. 


"YOU went to the True Love Pier with ma Jeffie!" exclaimed Tiffany, frustrated by the fact that Jeffrey went with Blythe instead of her.

"Yeah, and we also visited loads of places, too, such as the 85 Sky Tower and Formosa Boulevard MRT Station. Wanna see the photos?" enquired Eliza as she took out her phone to show Tiffany.

Tiffany scrolled through the photos whilst saying, "OMG! This place is sooo pretty! You know what? Imma ask my dad to buy me a villa in Kaohsiung so I can come here for vacation every year! "

Suddenly, Tiffany scrolled to the last photo in which she saw herself in a wedding dress with Jeffrey by her side inside a church, which was taken by Eliza during Tiffany and Jeffrey's fake wedding.

"OMG! When's this?" screamed Tiffany as she couldn't believe her eyes. "This was exactly like in my dream!"

"Um, that....that's nothing," stammered Jeffrey as he snatched Eliza's phone away from Tiffany's hand.

"Gimme the phone! I wanna see that photo again!" shouted Tiffany as she started chasing Jeffrey around the room, trying to get it from his hands. After seeing that Tiffany was back to her old self again, everyone laughed merrily. 

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment