Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Playmobil Spies: 15 Again-3

 "I have already arranged all the necessary things for you and have informed the school of two new students joining them," said Tom after he was satisfied with the spies' disguise. 

It was a cloudy morning when the spies eventually set off for school.

"OMG, it feels kinda weird to return to our old high school," said Claire on their way. "I mean, it's been more three years since we've graduated."

"What? Already? Girl, I feel old," replied Eliza. 

"I wonder whether the school building will look any different?" pondered Claire. 

"It's gonna be pretty awkward either way!" answered Eliza. "If it looks the same - it'll seem weird without all our friends there; and if it looks different, it'll seem like a totally different school altogether."

"I know right! And we actually have to pretend that we're new there!" added Claire. 

"Wait, what if one of our old teachers recognise us?" questioned Eliza suddenly. "That'd be really awkward!"

"Don't worry, in our disguise, we look nothing like our old selves!" replied Claire. "I know that I, for one, will never wear this shirt with this skirt."

"Hahahaha, true that!" laughed Eliza. "I mean...I legit look like an American cowgirl with this outfit. Plus, since when have I ever done my hair like this?"

The spies fell into a deep silence for some time until it was eventually broken by Eliza. "I kinda feel scared. I mean.....it's been a while since I've done any algebra or science or art! I'm scared that I'll be dumber than those kids."

"Don't worry," responded Claire. "We might not be the smartest people in our year group, but I'm sure we'll at least be smarter than those year ten kids! Don't forget, they're seven years younger than us!"

"You're right!" agreed Eliza. "If we're too clever, we might actually even appear suspicious. It's best to just blend in with everybody and go with the flow."

"Yup, just like in the old days," answered Claire pensively. 

 


Soon, Claire and Eliza arrived at the familiar gate of their old high school, just in time before the bell rings. 


"Ready?" asked Claire whilst holding onto the handle. 


After taking a long, deep breath, Eliza quietly nodded her head in response.


~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment