Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Playmobil Fairy Tales: The Adventures of Cinderella-9

After finishing the entire table of pastries offered to her by the three little dwarves, Cinderella decided to set off on her journey in search of the legendary wizard Ali Buda. 

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for a few more days?" enquired the generous Lenny. "I mean... we won't mind having you here at all, will we?" Kenny and Benny agreed by shaking their heads. 

"No, I'd better head off now before I change my mind," answered Cinderella as she walked out of the wooden cottage and waved goodbye to the three little dwarves. 

Hiding behind some bushes unnoticed by everyone, Ms. Vandertramp was quietly observing Cinderella. 

"There's no point in stopping her forcefully as she will only retaliate," thought Ms. Vandertramp to herself. "I will follow her to make sure that she is safe and doesn't get into any scrapes. Otherwise, all my efforts will be in vain if something happens to Cinderella, resulting in me losing my right to her inheritance." 



After bidding farewell to the three little dwarves and promising to visit them again one day, Cinderella commenced her journey on the Golden Brick Road. Warm rays of sunshine shone through the dense forest trees on either side of the road, making the road gleam like real gold. 

"I wonder what the wizard looks like and whether he can actually tell me where my grandmother lives," wondered Cinderella. "Whatever, he's my only hope now!" 

Not long after Cinderella commenced her journey on the golden brick road, she suddenly heard a low, husky voice calling.

"Excuse me, miss! Excuse me! Could you please free me from my current, uncomfortable position? I would so very much appreciate your kindness."

Bewildered, Cinderella stopped and glanced around, however not a single soul was to be found. Just when she was about to give up looking and continue her stroll, the voice spoke again.

"Hullo, I am right here, amongst the trees!"

Cinderella jerked her head round, only to find that it was a scarecrow half-hidden among the dense forest trees, talking to her! The scarecrow had a tiny sack stuffed with straw for his head and his eyes and mouth were drawn with a marker on the sack. On the scarecrow's head was an old straw hat and his body consisted of a wooden log with straw wrapped around the middle.

"A talking scarecrow! How special!" mused Cinderella.

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment