Translate 翻譯

Thursday 23 April 2015

Playmobil Spies: the Non-Existing Girl-7 摩比嬌娃之不存在的少女-7

Claire, Eliza and Grandma, then followed little Jane, who, after leaving the headquarters, went shopping in the shopping mall with the young Kim Chi. 

Claire, Eliza 和阿嬤跟蹤著離開總部、來到百貨公司和金織逛街的小珍。

"No wonder I sort of felt that someone was following us when we were in the department store!" Grandma whispered as they ducked behind a shelf, just in time to escape little Jane's sight. "In fact, it's us!"

「怪不得我當時總覺得有人在跟蹤我們!」阿嬤説完後,他們便趕緊蹲下來躲在櫃子後面,好險没被頻頻回頭的小珍發現!「原來就是我自己啊!」



After shopping, little Jane and Kim Chi went to the nearest cafe together and began chatting.

雪拼完後,小珍和金織走到了附近的咖啡廳,坐下後便開始聊天。

"I've heard the headquarters have a new agent, and oh dear, he's extremely handsome!" Kim Chi said. "Have you seen him?

「聽説總部最近來了一個超級帥的新探員耶!」金織説。「你有看過他嗎?」

"Indeed? No, I don't think I have! Do you know his name?" Jane replied.

「是嗎?應該是没有吧!你知道他的名字嗎?」小珍回答道。

"No, I've only seen him once, but I was already mesmerized by his charming eyes." Kim Chi replied, "Oh, how I wish I could go on a mission with him."

「不知耶,我只見過他一次,但是馬上就被他那雙迷人的眼睛給迷住了!」金織回答説。「噢,我多希望跟他一起出任務呀!」

"Who is she talking about?" Eliza, who was hiding behind a wall, inquired.

「她在説誰呀?」躲在牆後的 Eliza 問道。

"I have no idea!" Grandma replied, "She didn't even know his name, how am I supposed to know?"

「我也不知道呀!」阿嬤回答道。「她也不知道那個人的名字,要人家怎麼知道?」

"I have a hunch that she could be talking about Mr Dashwood!" Claire exclaimed, "That is the only possibility!"

「我有預感她是在講達木先生耶!」Claire 説。「那是唯一的可能!」

"Are you saying that the old Kim Chi travelled back in time to let herself become grandpa's partner, so grandma would no longer have met him, so they wouldn't get married?" Eliza whispered.

「所以你的意思是説:老金織之所以要穿越時空就是要把他自己換成做阿公出任務的搭擋,如此一來,阿嬤便不會認識阿公,他們也不會結婚?」Eliza 小聲地説。

"Yes, and if that is really the case, we'd better hurry up to stop her, or else you'll definitely disappear forever!" Claire replied. 

「如果眞是如此,那我們得趕快去阻止她了!不然的話你眞的會消失呀!」Claire 答道。


Just when they turned around to leave, they saw a pink necklace on the floor.

正當他們轉身要走時,他們看到了一串粉紅色項鍊在地上。

"If I have not mistaken, this must be the old Kim Chi's necklace!" Claire exclaimed.

「如果我没弄錯的話,這不是老金織的項鍊嗎?」Claire 説。

"Yes, indeed it is!" Grandma responded, "I have the exact same necklace, we bought this together when we were young. "

「是呀,的確是!」阿嬤答道。「我也有一串一模一樣的項鍊,這是我們年輕的時候一起去買的!」

"This means that she's been here already, so she's one step ahead of us! But we don't know where she is now, how are we going to find her?" Eliza inquired.

「這表示老金織已經比我們早一步到過這裡了!但我們又不知道她現在人在哪兒,要怎麼找到她呢?」Eliza 問道。


Just when they were starting to panic, the young Kim Chi excused herself from Jane, left the coffee shop, and boarded a taxi which she hired off the road.

正當他們開始慌了的同時,年輕的金織和小珍道別後,起身離開了咖啡廳,並坐上了一臺隨手叫的計程車。

"I have a feeling that the destination of both young and old Kim Chi is the same!" Grandma said thoughtfully, "So, the only way to find her older self is to follow her younger self."

「我有預感兩個金織要去的地方是一樣的!」阿嬤沈思道。「所以,現在唯一找到老金織的辦法就是跟蹤年輕時的她!」


"But, how are we going to follow her?" Eliza inquired anxiously. 

「可是,我們要怎麼跟蹤她呀?」緊張的 Eliza 問説。

"Don't worry!" Grandma, who suddenly had an idea, replied, "If I remember correctly, I still have the key to my old car with me here!"

「別擔心!」突然間想到好方法的阿嬤回答説:「如果我没記錯,我身上應該還帶著我以前的車的鑰匙。」

They soon found grandma's car parked right outside the coffee shop, they hopped in, plugged the key in, and pursued after Kim Chi's taxi.

他們很快地找到了停在咖啡聽外的阿嬤以前的老車,他們跳進去,並把鑰匙插入啟動後,便緊跟在金織所搭的計程車後面。

"Oh, how I miss my old car!" Granny sighed whilst driving. 

「我好懷念我的舊車呀!」阿嬤一邊開車一邊感歎道。


~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment