Translate 翻譯

Sunday 10 July 2016

Playmobil Detectives: Madame Tigresse-7 摩比神探之虎姑婆-7

After they returned home, Shaun sat in front of his laptop whilst Jeffrey microwaved some food to eat.

兩人到家後,孝恩便打開電腦,傑佛瑞則在微波晚餐。

"I swear, news nowadays are getting weirder and more varied," stated Shaun, "from the UK leaving the EU to children missing from all over France, and a Siberian tiger that escaped the zoo. Wow! What a range!"

「真是太扯了!現在的新聞真的是愈來愈奇怪了!」孝恩說。「從英國退出歐盟到小孩在法國各地失蹤。還有咧~一隻東北虎從動物園逃了出來!哇!真是太廣泛了!」




Before Jeffrey could respond, the telephone in Shaun's room rang. "Must be my sister!" Shaun concluded as he dashed to answer the phone. On picking up the receiver, he was not at all surprised to discover that it was indeed Claire calling. "Hello, Claire! How's your graduation trip going?"

傑佛瑞還來不及回應,在孝恩房間裡的電話就響了。「一定是我妹!」孝恩沖到房間接電話時猜測道。果然不出他所料,孝恩接起來後就聽到 Claire 的聲音。「喂~小萊啊?你的畢業旅行進行得如何呀?」

"Oh, everything's fine, especially the weather, we've really enjoyed ourselves at the beach this morning," replied Claire, "One of my classmates- Tiffany got pinched by a crab LOL."

「喔~一切都挺好的啊!尤其這兒的天氣特好的!今早我們還在海邊度過了美好的時光呢!」Claire 答道。「我的一個同學~蒂芬尼還被螃蟹夾到咧~哈哈!」

"Oh, I remember her! She's the one we met during your mission of "The Phantom of the Restaurant", right?" inquired Shaun, "She seems to have quite a comedic personality."

「噢~我記得她!我們在『餐廳魅影』那次任務有遇到過,對吧?」孝恩問道。「她的個性挺有趣的!」

"Yeah! She's always getting into scrapes!" laughed Claire, "Oh, yeah! I've nearly forgotten.....how's Tiffy doing? Has he got accustomed to your place yet?"

「對呀!她常常惹麻煩!」Claire 笑道。「噢,對了,差點兒忘了!提飛怎麼樣啦?牠適應你家沒呀?」

"Oh.....um...yeah....he's.....um....fine!" stuttered Shaun as he glanced at the empty basket in the living room.

「噢....嗯....牠.....嗯....挺好的啊!」孝恩看著客廳裏的空貓籃支支吾吾地答道。

"Why are you stuttering?" queried Clare suspiciously.

「你為啥支支吾吾地?」Claire 用著懷疑的語氣問道。

"Um....am I?" concealed Shaun.

「我....有嗎?」孝恩說。

"Whatever, I've gotta go partying in Lisa's room now, ttyl!" concluded Claire as she hung up.

「哎喲,隨便啦!我等會兒還要去麗莎房間參加派對呢~再聊啦!」Claire 說畢便掛斷了。

"Phew! She'll no doubt kill me if she knew I lost the cat," the relieved Shaun wiped the sweat from his forehead as he walked out to the living room and spoke to his friend, "Jeff, we have to find the cat, or there'll be another murder case on the news if my sister finds out."

「咻~好險!她若發現貓不見了肯定會殺了我的!」孝恩擦著額頭上的汗水,走到客廳和朋友說:「阿傑,我們一定得找到那隻貓~要不然被我妹發現的話,新聞頭條又要多出一樁殺人案件了!」


"Sorry! I feel it's kinda my fault- I should've closed the window," replied Jeffrey apologetically, scratching his head. 

「抱歉~這都是我的錯~我應該將窗户關好的!」傑佛瑞懷著歉意答道。

"Nah! It's no one's fault at all!" said Shaun, "There are four more days before they come back, we have to find a way of finding Tiffy. How about let's advertise around city? Someone's bound to have seen it somewhere to provide a clue!"

「那不是你的錯!」孝恩說。「再四天她們就要回來了,咱們得在這之前找回提飛。不如我們印海報貼在各地吧?一定有人有看到牠,可以提供什麼線索!」

"Naw, that's too much of a bother!" responded Jeffrey with a wave of his hand, "That Nadia seems to me to be quite skillful with animals, you know, her studying Animal Science and all that drama we observed the other day. I'm sure we can trust on her. Oh! How about let's meet up with her tomorrow and start searching together?" 

「那也太麻煩了吧!」傑佛瑞揮揮手說。「那個娜迪雅看起來還挺瞭解動物的....她是學動物科學的,再加上我們那天看到的。我覺得我們可以相信她。噢!不如我們約明天見面,一起去找吧?」

"I know...I know.....you just wanna create an opportunity to see her," teased Shaun, "Go ahead, call her....I'm here to support you, bro!!"

「我知道....我知道....你是想製造機會和她見面!」孝恩開玩笑道。「去打點話給他吧,兄弟,我挺你!」

"No, Mr Shaun Lee, you have quite mistaken! I am not in any way whatsoever in love with her! Why would I like an insane girl?" explained Jeffrey with his face turning scarlet in embarrassment, "I'm just trying to help, that's all!"

「李孝恩先生,你聽清楚~我並沒有喜歡她!我怎麼可能會喜歡一個瘋子?」傑佛瑞滿臉通紅地答道。「我只不過是想幫忙罷了!」

"Okay....okay....okay.....don't make a mountain out of a mole hill!" laughed Shaun, "Call her and say let's meet up for lunch tomorrow at Omar's. Perhaps, I shall be busy during that time."

「好好好~別大驚小怪嘛!」孝恩笑道。「去打電話約她明天中午一起吃午餐吧!那個時候,我說不定會有事兒喔~」

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment