Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Playmobil Detectives: Queen of the Nile-4

On their way in proceeding further into the centre of the pyramid, Waserenamun perceived another engraved drawing on the wall. Just when she was about to shine her torch on the drawing, Waserenamun perceived a deafening shriek. Turning around agilely, she noticed that, just inches behind her was a huge gaping hole, into which the remainder of the group members fell, leaving her all alone on this mission. 

"Not that I need them anyways......a bunch of idiots!" Waserenamun mumbled to herself as she proceeded onwards, following the clues obtained from the painting on the wall. 



Eventually, she arrived at the chamber in which lay the coffin of Pharaoh Amenkhamen. 

Singlehandedly, Waserenamun lifted the lid of the coffin, and just as she had anticipated, an ancient, seemingly worthless jar was placed at the feet of the Pharaoh's body.

"I beg thy pardon for disturbing thee in thy sleep, Pharaoh Amenkhamen," whispered Waserenamun in the Ancient Egyptian language, "I, hereby, swear that I do not want and will not take any of your treasures, this jar is the only object I need. If I have lied to you, then, entrap me in this pyramid forever. If not, please let me take the jar without hindering me."

That evening, Waserenamun safely exited the pyramid, all alone, taking only the ancient jar with her. 

What is so special about the jar that Waserenamun would choose it instead of all the riches of the Pharaoh?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment