Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Playmobil Fairy Tales: Swan Lake-7

"Your Majesty, it was all my fault!" Queen Sabrina kneeled down as she screamed, "I ordered Narcissa to turn them into swans." Sabrina decided to cover up for her maid, as she knew Zelda did this all for her. The five princes dashed to their stepmother and tried in vain to pull her up.

"You WHAT?" yelled the king as he leapt out of his throne and pointed an accusing finger at Sabrina. Without warning, he clutched his heart and screamed, then lay on the cold, stone floor, as dead as a dodo. In fact, in his fit of rage, the king had a heart attack that killed him on the spot. Everyone looked on in horror at the deceased king, the five princes bursted into tears. 




"Yes! It was all your fault!" Suddenly, Zelda stood up and glared at Queen Sabrina, "It was your fault that my son turned into a swan!"

"Your son? What are you on about? Have you gone mad?" enquired Queen Sabrina.

"No, I have not gone mad. Javier is my son, not yours!" retorted Zelda as she walked away, then she continued, "That night, you gave birth to a baby girl an hour after I gave birth, but I asked Cassie the kitchen maid to switch our babies, so that my son could be the prince."

"But I thought your child has died?" questioned Sabrina.

"I lied to you!" answered Zelda with a smirk, "I sent your daughter away to the neighbouring country as I couldn't let the two of them to be raised in the same palace, lest this would all be discovered someday." Zelda continued, "Did you really think that I did this all for you? No! I did it for my son- Javier. It's just that you'll be the one that'll get the glory after Javier becomes the king. But who cares? A mother only cares about his son, she wouldn't mind continuing to be a maid if it means he can be happy, would she? Unlike you, you're unworthy of being a mother. Oh, don't lie, do you dare swear that you have not had a single thought about the benefits of being the king's mother? Do you dare swear that all you cared about was Javier?"

Sabrina didn't reply, she only looked down in guilt.

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment