Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Playmobil Detectives: Rapunzel - The Demon Ship-22 (Final Ending)

Shaun moved the wooden chest out and opened its lid, just when the demon dashed over to prevent them. Then, immediately after its contents were revealed, the demon halted, as if rooted to the spot. Its eyes were wide open and full of astonishment as two trails of tears rolled down its cheeks. 

"Whatcha cryin' about, cry-baby?" enquired Tiffany as she peered into the wooden chest. In fact, the 'treasures' inside the wooden chest were none other than things belonging to Rapunzel when she had been a mere child. There were photos of the baby Rapunzel in her little cradle, including her little dolls and her drawings and letters which were addressed to her 'dearest daddy', things which Rapunzel thought her father, who was a solemn man, never cared a fig about. 



Without warning, the demonic entity exploded, releasing hundreds of little white clouds, which were the spirits of the people who had died in the shipwreck, which Rapunzel had attracted due to her strong emotional attachment. The clouds floated out of the room and illuminated the moonless night sky, like hundreds of fireflies. Then, from the centre of the demon emerged Rapunzel's spirit, which had retained her former expression, with a cute, blushing face and large round eyes, different to the horrific expression of the demon.

"I sincerely thank you all for releasing me from this demonic entity!" Suddenly, Rapunzel's spirit spoke. "I had never hitherto acknowledged my father's love for me as I had never successfully solved the message completely when I was still alive. I had only managed to guess the first two words, which were 'the treasure'. After my death, I felt that it was my duty to protect whatever my father had loved, which I had assumed to be this ship, not knowing that it was none other than myself. My strong sentimental attachment to this ship had attracted the spirits of others who have also died in the shipwreck, and gradually, over the years whilst this ship was afloat on the Atlantic Ocean, we were devoured by our resentment, transforming into a sinister demonic entity. When I have finally realised, it was all too late, as I was already trapped inside and the only way to free myself was to break my attachment, something beyond my own powers. Thus, I thank thee for showing me my father's treasures, which has broken my attachment, hence destroying the evil demon. I am free to go now, farewell!" At the conclusion of her speech, Rapunzel's spirit gradually rose upwards towards heaven whence shone a ray of heavenly light, as if welcoming the spirits.

"Wait, don't go yet!" Suddenly, Tiffany exclaimed. "You haven't told me what you did to ma Jeffie!"

"Ah! Do you mean the handsome man with the blond hair?" answered Rapunzel, whilst floating on the sky. "The demon had merely hidden him with its magic so you could not find him. Don't worry, he is safe and sound, sleeping in the bedroom upstairs. Now, for the last time, farewell!"


Tiffany, without waiting for Rapunzel's spirit to disappear, eagerly ran up the stairs, only to find that Jeffrey was lying on the bed on which Tiffany had slept that night, snoring away.

"Jeffie!!! Ma dearest Jeffie!" screamed Tiffany as she dashed towards the bedside. "Oh, thank God you're safe! Where've you been? D'you know how worried I was?"


"After hearing Tiffany's shouts, Jeffrey gradually opened his eyes to see Tiffany, Shaun and Blythe all crowding around his bed, staring at him intently.

"Wha? What happened? What're y'all doing here?" enquired Jeffrey, bewildered, as he has completely forgotten everything that has happened after he was kidnapped by the demon. "Wait, Tiffany, why are you holding a pair of scissors in your hands?"

Only then did everyone, including Tiffany herself, realise that she was still clutching tightly the pair of scissors which she had used to chop off large chunks of the demon's hair in her hands.

"Never mind these," replied Tiffany, putting the scissors aside. "It's a long, long story!" And everyone laughed.

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment