Translate 翻譯

Monday 13 June 2016

Playmobil Spies: The Transparent Man-5 (Final Ending) 摩比嬌娃之透明人-5(大結局)

Without warning, someone pushed the spies, causing them to slide on the slippery platform, which was damped by the recent rain. They immediately grabbed hold of the brink to save themselves from falling off the platform. Nevertheless, their shock was far from over, as the spies perceived that standing in front of them on the platform was no other than Monica! What's more! Standing next to her was the Transparent Man!

突然,嬌娃們被推了一下。兩人在剛下過雨所以滑滑的平台上摔了一跤,他們靈敏地抓住平台的邊緣才順利防止自己掉下去。然而,當他們抬頭一望,竟赫然發現站在他們面前的就是莫尼卡。更誇張的是:站在她身旁的竟是透明人!」

"Monica! Help us!" Eliza screamed. But the only reply they got was the sinister laugh of Monica and the sneer on the face of the transparent man. 

「莫尼卡,快救我們!」Eliza 大聲尖叫道。然而,他們得到的答覆竟是莫尼卡的冷笑聲。

"What's all this about? Why don't you arrest the transparent man?" Claire demanded.

「現在是什麼情形?你怎麼不逮捕透明人呢?」Claire 問道。


"Hahahaha! Seeing that you two are about to die soon, as this building is 12 storeys from the ground, I'll grant you your wishes." Monica smirked. "In fact, my name is not Monica, and I am not a police officer. On the contrary, my name is Amanda Perkins. And him, Samuel Ferguson, is not a transparent man, but just a normal human being, and my fiancé. This Monica Owens, whom you thought was me, was actually Sam's ex-girlfriend, a wicked policewoman who not only did not appreciate his merits, but arrested her own boyfriend for theft."

「哈哈哈哈!看著你們就要從十二樓高的地方墜落而摔死了的份上,我就告訴你們吧!」莫尼卡冷笑道。「事實上,我的名字不是莫尼卡,也不是女警。相反的,我就阿曼達・普金斯。他的名字是山姆爾・福古森,他並不是什麼透明人,只不過是我的未婚夫。這個莫尼卡・歐文斯其實是山姆的前女友。一個邪惡的女警,竟敢說他偷竊而逮捕我的山姆。」

"That b**** sure did," the transparent man spoke, "And that was why I have decided to take revenge on her after I got out of jail. Amanda and me met in a bar, we soon found out that we were meant for each other, and she agreed to help me take revenge on Monica. As Amanda had many physical similarities with Monica that it was hard to distinguish the two, I thought of a plan. I kidnapped Monica and replaced her with Amanda at her job, so no one had suspected her disappearance. Then, to further avenge myself, I decided to appear as the transparent man and cause chaos in the police station she worked in. Amanda was able to cover me, so no one could find out my identity."

「這就是為什麼我決定要報復她!」透明人開口說。「我出獄後,在酒吧遇到了阿曼達,我們很快地發現我們根本是命中注定要在一起,阿曼達也同意幫我報復莫尼卡。阿曼達的長相和莫尼卡非常雷同,難以分辨兩人。因此我就靈機一動,綁架了莫尼卡,並讓阿曼達去假扮她,所以至今都沒有人發現她已失蹤了。然後,為了更加復仇,我假扮成透明人的樣子,大鬧以前莫尼卡工作的警局。有阿曼達罩我,沒有人能查到我的身份。」


"But how did you appear transparent?" Eliza inquired, trying hard to hold on to the edge. 

「那你是怎麼變透明的啊?」Eliza 努力地抓住平台的邊緣問道。

"That was a piece of cake!" Amanda replied, "I simply used a mini hand-held projector to project his image, then it wasn't hard to make him disappear or transparent whenever I liked. It was concealed perfectly until you two meddling kids came along. In fact, I was hiding behind the door when I left the office, and I heard your suspicions towards me and the fact that you found the details of Sam hiding in my laptop. That's why I had to distract you. I made the image of the transparent man appear then disappear to stop you from finding out too much. And it worked. I knew I had to get rid of you two nosy girls, so I lured you up here.

「那很簡單啊!」阿曼達答道。「我用迷你投影機投影出山姆的影像,這樣我隨時要他出現或消失都可以。一切都天衣無縫,直到你們這兩個愛管閒事的女孩出現為止。事實上,你們在找文件時,我一直都躲在門外,我聽到了你們對我的懷疑,也知道你們從我的電腦中找到了山姆的資料。所以我只好試圖轉移你們的注意,用投影機讓山姆的影像出現。你們知道的太多了,所以我只好引誘你們上來這兒,才能除掉你們!」

"Enough of me talking, now." Amanda sneered wickedly, "Your time is up! Say good-bye to the world! Hahahaha!" 

「好啦!你們的死期到了!」阿曼達邪惡的笑道。「和這個美好的世界永別吧!哈哈哈哈!」

She stepped forward and stamped on the hands of the spies, which were holding the edges.

她走向前狠狠的踩了嬌娃們抓在邊緣的手。

The girls were forced to let go and they began to feel themselves falling downwards, when suddenly, they landed on something soft.

嬌娃們被迫放手後就感覺到自己正在墜落。突然間,她們掉落在一個軟軟的東西上。

In fact, during Amanda's explanation, Claire was able to call their boss- Tom for help using her other hand which was not supporting herself. Tom came just in time with a helicopter to rescue the girls, along with a set of police officers to arrest the criminals.

事實上,當阿曼達在解釋時,Claire 用她另一隻手打給湯姆求救。湯姆即時帶著警察趕來救援。


The police soon arrested the criminals and saved the real Monica, who was tied up by a rope, in the criminals' house.

警察馬上就逮捕了犯人,並到他們的家裡去拯救被繩子捆綁起來的莫尼卡。

As Amanda and Samuel were led to their prisons cells, Eliza inquired. "Mo..I mean Amanda, one last question.....the video from the surveillance camera which you showed us wasn't real, was it?"

阿曼達和山姆被帶到監獄裡時,Eliza 問道。「莫....我是說阿曼達,最後一個問題......你給我們看的那個監視錄影片是假的,對吧?」

The shocked Amanda replied, "How did you know? Samuel made it, and I thought it was flawless."

阿曼達驚訝的答道:「你怎麼會知道?那是山姆做的,看起來很真啊!」

"Actually, it looks quite fake," Eliza replied, "Didn't you notice that the lighting on the transparent man seemed different from other people in the scene? Next time, if you want to fake something, try and make it more believable."

「其實,我一看就知道是假的!」Eliza 說。「難道你沒注意到透明人身上的光線和旁邊的路人都不同嗎?要造假也得弄得像一點兒吧!」

~The End~

~完~

No comments:

Post a Comment