Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Playmobil Fairy Tales: Little Red Riding Hood-3

After the white wolf has chased away the two false scorpions, it turned to go. At this instant, Jacqueline spoke, not forgetting to make herself really cute by using that smile she used when asking for candies from her granny in her childhood days. "Dear Mr Wolf, thank you SO MUCH for saving my life!" she began using her sweet voice, "How can I ever repay you? Ah! I know, I'm going to visit my grandma, who is very sick, so my mum asked me to take some fruits to her. My grandma is very nice, and very good at baking. I'm sure that if she heard that you have saved her dear granddaughter's life, she will be willing to give you some of her best homemade cookies to eat.

"My grandma's cottage is over there," Jacqueline continued as she pointed to the direction where her house is located, "Please go and visit her, I promise, she is really nice. I have to pick some more flowers on the way, but will soon join you. So don't be afraid, Mr Wolf. See you soon!" Jacqueline waved goodbye to the wolf, which seemed to be hesitating whether to listen to the little girl or not.



After some time of hesitation, the wolf eventually arrived at Jacqueline's cottage, which it presumed to be the home of the little girl's granny. "She seemed pretty earnest," it thought, "Plus, I could fancy some delicious cookies from her granny! I'm sure there won't be any danger of meeting her granny; unless she is a huntress, which is quite unlikely."

Whilst it was thinking about all these things, the wolf heard a voice of an old lady. "Who's there?" the benevolent voice inquired, "Come on in! I've baked too many cookies, I will be delighted to share them with someone...."

The wolf looked around for the figure of the little girl with the red riding hood, but he couldn't see her. Beaten by curiosity, the wolf tiptoed towards the wooden door of the little cottage and peeped in through the gap. The wolf perceived a small, cosy room, from which oozed the smell of cookies just out of the oven. The room was furnished with a furnace, in which a warm fire was gently burning.

Will the wolf be able to resist these temptations?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment