Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Playmobil Spies: Mannequin Madness-2

"Tom, can we get some time at the beginning to tour Taipei?" enquired Eliza hopefully, "I've already been there once and it's now officially my favourite city.....I mean, it's just amazing! There seems to be countless things you can do there.......sight-seeing, museum-touring, shopping, eating in the night markets, visiting hot springs....and OMG, I have to board the second fastest elevator in the world to reach the top of Taipei 101 again, except that it was the fastest last time I've been."

"I am afraid that won't be possible as the fashion show commences the day after tomorrow, which will be the day you arrive in Taipei," responded Tom shrugging his shoulders, "Looks like you'll have to go there in your own time."

"Oh, c'mon Tom, pretty please!" begged Eliza, "I'm so stressed with my essay now that I really need a break." 

"Yeah, Tom," Claire joined in, "If Eliza doesn't get a holiday now, she's gonna totally freak out! And, trust me, that's not gonna be a pleasant scene!"



"Oh well, if you insist," responded Tom, "You can have some time off after you've completed your mission to tour the amazing city - in fact, I do agree with you on this point.....Taipei really is exceeding pleasant. But that might take up to Monday or even Tuesday, depending on how quickly you finish your mission."

"OMG, thank you SO much, Tom! It really doesn't matter," answered Eliza gratefully, "I can easily catch up with those lectures that I missed by watching the podcasts online." After they hung up, Eliza was so excited that she immediately jumped off the sofa and exclaimed, "It's time to do some packing!" and skipped into her room, completely forgotten about her 'stress'.

After they got off the plane, the spies were immediately transported to the place where the preparation for the fashion show took place. As they arrived, a black woman greeted them and said, "Ah! You must be Nana from Taiwan and Lizzie from Canada participating in this season's fashion show!" 

After the spies admitted to their fake identity assigned to them by the headquarters, the woman continued, "Well, in that case, you're horribly late! You two are due up on stage in 5 hours, you've gotta hurry up to get dressed and start practising."

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment