Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Playmobil Spies: Frankenbeauty-5

Before long, it was Claire and Eliza's turn to go to the kitchen. "This is so misogynistic, I mean, are they implying that women belong in the kitchen? Why is cooking even apart of this? Hello, this is not the seventeenth century!" Eliza complained as the two girls were left on their own in the kitchen. 

"Quit complaining and start thinking," replied Claire, "What are we gonna do? I'm the sort of person that only knows how to microwave food, and I don't see a microwave anywhere."

"Yeah, right! When was the last time you microwaved some food?" responded Eliza, "Oh, I remember now, it was when you burnt the chow mein takeaway by leaving it in the microwave for too long..."

"Let's not talk about that right now, okay?" said Claire, annoyed, "Actually, I've got an idea....."



At the end of the thirty minutes, Claire and Eliza walked out of the kitchen carrying plates of fruits. Just when Dr Frank Stein was about to enquire what was going on, Eliza elucidated, "I know everyone must have felt too full from that greasy, high-calorie and unhealthy meal we've just had; so we thought you might need some refreshments. Don't forget your fruits and vegetable portions of the day to stay healthy!"

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away!" added Claire, beaming at her ingenious idea.

Just when Claire was pouring some juice for the 'king' - Dr Frank Stein, she accidentally knocked over his glass and splashed orange juice all over him.

"OMG, I'm so sorry.....I....I didn't mean to....I'll clean it up for you..." apologised Claire sincerely.

"Don't touch me, you clumsy girl! Call the cleaners!" yelled Dr Frank Stein angrily.

After the meal was over, Dr Frank Stein went on stage to announce the winner again. "Now, we have eliminated a pair after the cooking contest. We were going to have a final contest, but it seems like we've ran out of time. So I will, hereby, announce the official winners of the 2017 Royalty Pageant to be: Hong Gao and Kaho Moto. Congratulations, ladies, you have tied in this competition!"

Oh no! How will the spies be able to proceed with their investigations if they've lost already?


~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment