Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Playmobil Spies: Frankenbeauty-7

Only when Tom has left did feelings for their present situation overcome Claire and Eliza. "We've ended up here all thanks to your rotten idea!" Eliza blamed Claire as her eyes filled with tears, "Fruit festival? Seriously? If it wasn't for you, we could've won the competition!"

"Well, did you have anything better?" Claire retorted, "I was only trying to help as I know we both suck at cooking. There was no other way.....But who told you to criticise the other pairs' meal anyways?"

"I was just trying to make them seem bad, okay? That's the only way to make us look better....." Eliza responded. "But that's not the worst though, the worst was you spilling juice on that baldy!"

"I'm sorry, okay? I was just being clumsy. I'm sorry I ruined your dream......" Claire replied with tears in her eyes. The two girls were silent for some time, not talking to each other when Eliza eventually broke the silence.

"No, I'm the one that should be sorry......I shouldn't have criticised you! I.....I was just desperate...... Will you forgive me?" Eliza apologised. 

"Apology accepted, sweetie!" Claire said as she hugged her best friend.


"Right, I've wasted enough time already...." Eliza said, "I'm now gonna climb down that chandelier, and make them pay for daring to treat us that way.....Whoa! This is scary!" Only when Eliza looked down did she perceive that the chandelier was hung by a long chain that was attached to a hook on the ceiling. 

"Don't worry, sweetie, I got this!" Claire said as she agilely climbed over the railings of the balcony and slowly started to descend. "Count this as making up for my mistakes."

"OMG this is so dangerous! Careful that the hook doesn't give way. Do NOT ever try this at home, children!" Eliza warned.

"Oh, don't worry, I've just lost some weight after joining that fitness club we promised to join together and from which you chickened out the last minute. FYI, there are no children here!" Claire replied as she quietly observed the two winners- Kaho and Hong standing on an elevated platform, celebrating their success whilst dangling on the chain of the chandelier.

Suddenly, the floor underneath Kaho and Hong rotated, and the two disappeared, leaving an empty platform!!

What has happened?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment