Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Playmobil Spies: Mannequin Madness-10

"Where am I? Where's this place?" enquired Tiffany as she glanced around the room, and then she perceived Claire and Eliza. "OMG! What're you two doing here?"

"We asked you first!" said Claire. 

"I dunno," replied Tiffany as she scratched her head. "I accompanied my friend to this fashion show.....and then, I was exhausted, and then I saw this box, and then I laid down in it, and then.....I can't remember anything anymore. Is that what happened to you, too?" Claire and Eliza, unwilling to reveal their identities as secret spies, simply nodded. "But why are you wearing those outdated, 1950s outfits?" asked Tiffany. 

"Um....we're.....we're dressing up as spies for the fashion show!" responded Claire. Without warning, the three girls perceived a din. Turning around, they were awestricken to perceive that a group of Egyptian soldiers were flooding in through the entrance. 


"Take those intruders away from my machine!" commanded Mr Ng as he pointed at the three flabbergasted girls. "Especially that ugly one in the middle......oh wait, they're all equally ugly la! Wahahaha!"

"Huh, ugly! Me? That's the funniest joke I've heard this year!" Without warning, Tiffany began hurling insults at Felix Ng. "Who do you think you are? Mr Four-eyes! Look at your bird-nest hair and outdated suit! Careful you don't spill Nutella over your white trousers....Aahhhh! Don't touch me with your dirty hands." As she was pulled away by one of the guards, Tiffany screamed and slapped the latter on the face.

"Looks like you really are an Indian fan, Mr No Good!" remarked Eliza, "Where d'you get all these Indian soldiers from?"

"For the last time, they are EGYPTIAN la!!!" yelled the Singaporean, fed of teaching the spies history.

"Well, you're not the only one who likes history here!" said Eliza, as she started tapping on her phone. "We've also got a group of Greek Gladiators to fight your African troops!" At the conclusion of her speech, a group of gladiators appeared in front of them, thanks to the newest app developed by the PMSSO, enabling the spies to call for help when needed.

"What did you get in your last History exam, Ms Ugly?" demanded Mr Ng. "FYI, gladiators are Romans, not Greek! And my troop is EGYPTIAN la!"

"Oh yeah, that reminds me," answered Eliza. "When I failed my GCSE History exam......and somehow my teacher didn't appear surprised, what a strange teacher, innit?"

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment