Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Playmobil Spies: Mannequin Madness-11

The gladiators and Egyptian troops were caught in a fierce battle. Unbeknownst by them all, they were quietly watched by Sandy, who was hiding behind a window on the side, looking into the room.

Just when Sandy was about to turn away to call more Egyptian soldiers to come to their aid, she was spotted by the eagle-eyed Claire. Without hesitating, and as fast as lightning, Claire grabbed hold of Sandy's dress and pulled her into the room. "Where d'you think you're going, Ms Sandy?" demanded Claire. 

"I'm getting more help!" replied the flabbergasted woman. 

"Well, not before you explain to us why you've done all this. Have the models ever wronged you in any way?" enquired Eliza, bewildered. 




"Well, if you wanna know so much, I'll tell you!" responded Sandy. "You might not believe it, but I used to dream about being a model. But, since my childhood, I had never been called pretty; instead, everyone who saw me called me ugly. I was laughed and bullied in school because of my looks. Then, when I grew up, I decided to try and fulfill my dream of becoming a model. Countless times I have auditioned for a model, but I got rejected every single time. They said I was too ugly and fat to become one. How dare they discriminate me because of my appearance? How dare they judge me by my looks? But then, I met Felix. He was the only one that admired my looks and called me pretty. Only then did I begin to hatch an ingenious plan to revenge this world who called me ugly. I decided to make mannequins out of pretty models, and then turn them into the 'flawless girl' robots to attend the fashion shows, so that all the girls in this world will start to feel ugly compared to them. Then, finally, they'll know what it feels like to feel unconfident about one's own appearance....."

"Sorry to interrupt...." said Eliza, "But how did you create all those mannequins."

"By using the newest technology of 3D printing la," responded Mr Ng, who approached them. "We scanned the appearance of different models and selected the best features from them and group them into one person. Finally, we simply printed them out."

"And you somehow caused the models to have amnesia, and then dump them onto the streets like trash?" questioned Claire.

"Yes! As they're useless now!" sneered Sandy. "We've already taken what we needed from them: parts of their exquisite features, to combine them with that of others to create a perfect model. Compared to those perfect mannequins, they're just as ugly as I am. Hahahaha!"

Without warning, Claire slapped Sandy so hard on the face that the latter fell onto the floor. Felix stood there awestricken by Claire's violent move. "How dare you do such a thing?" screamed Claire with tears in her eyes. "Do you know how worried the family and friends of the models were during their disappearance? Have you considered how they're gonna continue living in this world after not being able to remember a single thing? How selfish you are! Instead of revenging the world, you should show them what you're worth, and teach them that it's the inside that counts, not the outside. If even you can't accept who you are and revel in that, who's gonna accept you? Looks like your heart is a billion times uglier than your face."

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment