Translate 翻譯

Thursday 18 August 2016

Playmobil Detectives: The Fox Wedding-15 (Final Ending) 摩比神探之狐仙嫁女-15(完結篇)

After the delicious meal was over, Claire led the two boys further into the house. "Come on! Let's explore the place!" she said. Suddenly, Shaun exclaimed. "Wait! Who are you? You are not my sister Claire! Nice try! But don't think you can fool me. I would know my sister anywhere. Who are you? What do you want? Reveal yourself!" Without warning, in a puff of smoke, Claire's figure in front of them transformed into that of a Chinese old man, with white hair and beard. "Bingo! Clever young man, you are right! I am not your sister!" the old man said. "In fact, I am a fox, but for the convenience of talking to you, I have changed into something you would be more accustomed to."

吃完了豐盛的餐點,Claire 帶著兩個男生進去屋內參觀。「來吧!咱們來探險!」她說。突然,孝恩喊道:「等等!你是誰?你不是我妹妹李可萊。雖然裝得不錯,可是還是騙不了我。身為哥哥怎麼可能認不出自己的妹妹?你是誰?有何貴幹?現身吧!」說時遲那時快,在一陣白煙中,他們眼前 Claire 的身影頓時變成了一位滿頭白髮、留著鬍鬚的老人。「賓苟!答對啦,年輕人!我不是你妹妹!」老人說。「事實上,我是一隻狐狸,但是為了跟你們說話,我變成了你們所熟悉的樣子!」

"What do you want, old man? Why did you pretend to be Claire?" Jeffrey shouted angrily. Shaun nudged him to remind him to show some respect to the elder. 

「你想幹嘛,老人?你為什麼假扮成 Claire?」傑佛瑞氣憤的問道。孝恩推了推他的朋友,提醒他不要忘了有禮貌。

"Today is the day of great-granddaughter's wedding, and I would like to invite you here, but didn't know how to. So, pray, do not be angry with my conduct, it is only due to my wish for you to be my guests." the old man paused, then continued, "In fact, I would like to implore you to do me a great favour."

「今天是我曾孫女的婚禮,我想邀請兩人捧場,祇是不知道用什麼方法。若有冒犯,請不要放在心上!」老人停頓了一下後繼續說。「事實上,我想請你們幫我一個大忙!」

"Pray, name it and we will see if it is beyond our capabilities." Shaun responded. 

「請說吧!我們會衡量是否超出我們的能力範圍。」孝恩答道。

"Please stop killing the foxes and ruining their natural habitats!" the old man said. "Your companion- Tiffany's father is now the owner of this island, after buying it off from the previous owner. But recently, he had started to burn down whole patches of forests; therefore, destroying the homes of many foxes, not only disrupting their usual lives, but killing many as well. I would like to tell her myself, but she does not possess the power of seeing the supernatural. After surveying the group, you two young men are the only ones amongst them that possess this power. Hence, I have summoned you here to pass the message to the girl."

「請不要再殺狐狸、還有破壞其自然的生態環境了!」老人說。「你們的朋友~蒂芬尼的父親現在是這座島嶼的擁有者。然而,最近他開始燒了整片森林,不僅打擾了狐狸們的正常生活,還因此誤殺了許多無辜的狐狸。我也很想親自跟她說,然而,她並非通靈人。看了看,你們之中祇有你們兩人有此能力。因此,我召喚了你們來將訊息傳達給那個女孩兒!」

"So it was you who turned into Eliza and tricked Daphne!" Jeffrey exclaimed. 

「所以就是你假扮成 Eliza 去騙黛芬尼的,對吧?」傑佛瑞問道。

"Yes! I was going to tell her using Eliza's figure, but was unsuccessful after you spotted me. So I had to give it up."

「的確!我試圖用 Eliza 的樣子跟她講,可是馬上就被你們發現了,所以只好放棄。」


After Shaun and Jeffrey promised to pass on the message to Tiffany, they woke up to find themselves lying on the floor away from the others near the bonfire. It was morning already, the burning bonfire of the previous night has already died away into cinders, and Lina was already up, licking Shaun's arm.

孝恩和傑佛瑞同意將訊息傳達給的蒂芬尼後,兩人醒來發現自己躺在離昨晚搭的營火不遠處。那時已經是早晨了,昨晚的營火已成了灰燼,這時麗娜已經醒了,舔著孝恩的手臂。

The two boys woke the girls up, and, with the help of the sunlight, they managed to walk out of the forest easily and returned to their camping area.

兩人起來後把其他人叫醒,托了陽光的福,他們很快的走出了森林,回到了營區。


After everyone has fully rested, the boys recounted their experience of the previous night to the rest, and passing on the message of the old man to Tiffany, who soon agreed.

大家都休息過後,兩個男生才講述了昨晚的經歷,並向蒂芬尼傳達老人的訊息。前者馬上就答應了。

"So that's why we had that weird dream!" Claire exclaimed.

「難怪我們會作怪夢!」Claire 說。

"Yes! He was trying to tell you something, but couldn't communicate over a dream!" Shaun elucidated.

「對呀!他試圖告訴你們,可是無法透過夢境傳達。」孝恩解釋道。

"Of course, I will tell my dad!" Tiffany said, "If Jeffie says so, I would never disobey, would I? Aha! I have an idea. My dad was planning to build a seaside resort here so he can earn money, but now, I'll suggest him to build a conservation park in this area instead, so he can still earn money from tourists, but the cute little foxes can be preserved."

「當然嘍!我會告訴我爸的!」蒂芬尼說。「如果是阿傑說的~我什麼都嘛同意,對吧?阿哈~有了!我爸本來是打算在這裡蓋一間旅館賺錢,不如,我建議他蓋一座保育園區,這樣他同樣可以透過遊客賺錢,又可以保護這些可愛的狐狸!」


If you look very carefully whilst wandering in the Foxes Conservation Park, you will find that, in a little corner, there is a small temple worshipping the foxes' ancestor, whom the boys met.

當你漫步在狐狸保育園區時,只要睜大雙眼、仔細的找,就會發現在一個小小的角落,有一間狐仙廟,祭拜的也就是兩個男生所遇到的~狐狸們的祖先。

~The End~

~完~

No comments:

Post a Comment