Translate 翻譯

Sunday 7 August 2016

Playmobil Detectives: The Fox Wedding-4 摩比神探之狐仙嫁女-4

After putting their luggage on the car, they all hopped onto it and the handsome driver drove them to their destination~ a camping caravan in the middle of nowhere.

她們將行李放在車上後,就坐上車,由帥司機將她們載往目的地~在荒野中的露營車。


On the trip there, Tiffany was talking all the time. "I bet you don't know how much pain it took my dad after I asked him to go on this island to do my case study." Tiffany boasted, "As this is an abandoned little island, there were no inhabitants, so there was practically nothing on it. My dad had to transport all this here, including this car and caravan."

蒂芬尼一路講個不停:「你們都不知道我說要來這裡做功課我爸是費了多少心思!」蒂芬尼誇口道。「因為這是一座荒島,並沒有住人,因此這兒什麼都沒有。我爸得將這台車和露營車統統運過來。」




"How did he transport all this?" Claire queried.

「怎麼運啊?」Claire 問道。

"Using his private jet, of course!" Tiffany replied casually with a brush of her hair. "He dissembled everything and transported them here, then he hired workers here to reassemble them."

「當然是用他的私人客機啊!」蒂芬尼揮了揮頭髮說。「他叫人把它們全部拆解,然後運過來後再重新組裝。」

"You have private jet?" Eliza exclaimed, "Then why do we have to come here on a yacht?"

「你有私人客機!?」Eliza 驚訝地說。「那我們幹嘛一定要搭快艇啊?」

"A jet is just too much of a bore!" Tiffany yawned, "A yacht is much better when it comes to re-enacting The Titanic." Both Claire and Eliza sighed.

「飛機多無聊啊!」蒂芬尼打著哈欠說。「況且,快艇演『鐵達尼號』也比較像啊!」Claire 和 Eliza 不禁嘆了嘆氣。


On arriving at the caravan, the handsome driver (Mr Mec was his name) left them there and returned using the jet.

抵達了露營車的地點後,司機麥克先生便搭著客機回去了。

"Are you sure this is ok?" Claire inquired, "I mean it's only three of us on this island, without anyone else. I mean, what if something happened, and...."

「你確定這樣好嗎?」Claire 問道。「我是說,這個島上就只有我們三人,萬一發生了什麼事兒.....」

"Oh will you stop your whining?" Tiffany snapped as she lay on the sofa-bed, "I'm sick and tired of going everywhere followed by my servants. Can you just give me some freedom? Worst comes to the worst, Jeffrey can come to rescue us! Oh, how I long for the life of Robinson Crusoe!"

「你可以不要烏鴉嘴嗎?」蒂芬尼躺在沙發床上罵道。「我已經厭倦了去哪兒都有僕人跟前跟後的了。難道就不能給我點兒自由嘛?再說,最壞的狀況也有傑佛瑞會來救我們啊!噢,我多麼嚮往魯賓遜漂流記裏所描述的生活呀!」

"Just chilax and enjoy the free wifi here! Oops, I almost forgot to update my Facebook status!" Tiffany started tapping on her phone.

「咱們就放輕鬆,享受這兒的無線網路吧!天啊,我差點兒忘了更新我的臉書動態了!」蒂芬尼說畢便馬上開始滑手機。


That evening, the girls sat outside enjoying the barbecue, which Tiffany insisted on grilling for them. "Today, you two are my guests, of course I have to make some BBQ for you!" she said, "Just sit and admire the beautiful scenery, we'll start our annoying project tomorrow, ok? I'm on a diet, so I'll just have an apple!"

那天晚上,女孩們在外面用餐~晚餐則是蒂芬尼堅持要親手製作的烤肉。「今天,妳們倆是我的客人,我當然要烤肉給妳們吃啊!」她說。「妳們就乖乖坐著欣賞美麗的風景,咱們明天再開始幹活兒吧!噢,對了,我在減肥,所以只吃蘋果喔!」

In fact, although there were bright stars that tainted the picturesque night sky, neither Claire nor Eliza were able to enjoy the view as they were too busy swatting mosquitoes.

事實上,雖然那天晚上萬里無雲的天空佈滿了無數的星星,然而,Claire 和 Eliza 都無法欣賞,因為兩人都忙著在打蚊子!

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment