Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Playmobil Fairy Tales: Little Red Riding Hood-5 (Final Ending)

"Oh no! My make-up, my beauty, my magical powers!" Jacqueline screeched in agony as she placed her palms over her face in embarrassment. Only when Joanne ruthlessly tore Jacqueline's hands away from her face did the former realise that the sorceress' appearance have completely transformed from an attractive lady into the wrinkled face of an old woman with grey hair. 

"Look what you've done, you violent woman!" Jacqueline screamed as she touched her wrinkled face with her hands, "You knew that I was afraid of water and it would wash away all my magical powers and, yet, you poured that water over my face! You....you evil witch!"

"Look, I'm fine if you don't thank me for enhancing your appearance by removing that bullet-proof layer of make-up on your face," Joanne replied, "but I had no intention of destroying your magic powers at all. How should I know that you're afraid of water? But I should've guessed by the look of your dehydrated skin! I was only trying to slap you out of your dreams. No one can live forever or be beautiful forever, so what you should do is embrace your changes and stop imagining that you're only 18 when you're in fact 1018! And if I'm not mistaken, today is your birthday. Happy birthday!"




Suddenly, a loud applause was perceived from the far corner of the house. Both turned to view, in astonishment, that a handsome prince was standing in the place of the wolf whilst the wolf was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, you are my saviour!" the prince spoke in a charming voice as he held Joanne's hands and looked deeply into her eyes, "You have saved me from the sinister spell of that wicked witch, who had turned me into an eternal white wolf when I refused to be her prom date back at high school. Now you've disabled her magic powers, I'm back to my old self and can continue living my life. I would like to thank you by devoting the rest of my life to you, and only you. Joanne, will you marry me?" At the conclusion of his romantic proposal, he went down on one knee.

Joanne, taken aback by this sudden change of state of affairs, replied after a short pause, "I can totally comprehend the sentiments you have towards me, however, I am afraid that I have no choice but to decline your offer. You're just not my type, I'm neither into princes nor old men nor weak, cowardly men like you. Plus I am not considering marriage at the moment, as I prefer to roam freely in this forest then to be a caged bird in the palace, without any freedom but with all the restrictions of a princess. If you really want to thank me, help me take care of that poor old witch there. She probably got into that state because you rejected her, and it seems like you two are destined to be with each other anyways. Farewell!"

In the conclusion of her speech, Joanne walked out of the witch's cottage, leaving the prince and Jacqueline staring at each other open-jawed.

"So, um, are you free tonight?" the prince broke the silence after Joanne's footsteps died away. "I found out that I can't bring myself to hate you despite what you have done to me....."

"OMG, are you asking me out?" Jacqueline exclaimed, "Of course I'm free, I've been free these one thousand years just so I can hear that from you."

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment