Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Playmobil Spies: Frankenbeauty-10

"OMG, we need someone to distract that robot-man whilst we try to reverse the DNA merge, I'm sure there must be some way to stop this evil man," Claire panicked as she perceived the gigantic robot slowly advancing towards her.

"Let's see what this new 'help' app of the headquarters have for us!" Eliza replied as she took out her phone, "We both know how much the headquarters love to create new apps!"

Without warning, after Eliza pressed a button of the app, a huge gorilla appeared out of thin air. 

"And the new apps never cease to amaze, do they?" Claire said as she stared at this huge creature in front of her.

"Right, Mr Gorilla, you go and fight that robot, and I will distract baldy whilst you, Claire, try to reverse the harm done and take care of that creepy woman there. Here we go!" Eliza exclaimed.

"OMG, why am I surrounded by mad people?" Claire complained.



Mr Gorilla immediately jumped into action after receiving his command. He used his bare fists to fight the armoured robot, with neither of them giving in to each other.

"Listen to me, baldy," Eliza tried to reason with Dr Stein, "I know we don't see each other eye to eye, but, please, you have to undo the DNA merge of the two poor girls......the past is the past, and if you've gotta let it go!"

"Why would I do such a thing?" Dr Stein responded, "I know you aren't that clever, but, surely, you acknowledge that means killing my wife? Besides, there is no way to undo the merge after it's done."

"You're lying, aren't you? I can see that from your face, you see.... I've joined this psychology club in uni, and it tells us that....um....people look to the top right if they're lying!" Eliza was desperately trying to prolong the time for Claire to find a way to reverse everything. "Aha! I know, the secret is your sceptre, isn't it? Give it to me!"

"Um, Mrs Stein, you see, I....." Claire also tried to reason with Elaine.

"What do you want? I don't want to talk to you!" Elaine snapped, "How dare Frankie get himself a girlfriend in my absence......he used to only love me..." Suddenly, she began to weep. Tears trickled down her face, carrying away layers of heavy make-up from her face.

"Mrs Stein, I think you have quite mistaken, I am not......" Claire tried to explain, but was interrupted by the scary woman. "It must be you! You seduced my Frankie into falling for you, didn't you?" she screamed as she pointed an accusing finger at the innocent Claire. 

Will the spies be able to undo the DNA merge?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment