Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Playmobil Spies: Frankenbeauty-11

"Aha! I know, the key to reverse the DNA merge is in your crown!" Eliza exclaimed after snatching the sceptre away from Dr Stein, and discovering that it was only a prop, "This thing is useless anyways! It's just plastic, it's not even gilded!" 

"No, don't touch my crown......the undo button is on the thro......" Dr Stein replied, however, it was all too late as Eliza has already knocked the crown off, revealing his shiny bald head that was reflecting the sunlight onto Eliza's face. "Look what you've done, you violent girl!" Dr Stein shouted. 

"I'm.....so sorry bal....I.....I didn't mean to.." Eliza apologised, "But thanks for the hint!" 

"Claire, the undo button is on the throne." Eliza yelled.



 Meanwhile, Claire was lying on the floor on the other side of the room after being slapped mercilessly by Mrs Stein. "I will burn you alive!" Mrs Stein hissed as she grabbed hold of a crystal candle holder holding three burning candles and was advancing towards Claire.

"Mrs Stein.......please don't play with fire.....that's not a good example for children....." Claire said as she backed off from the insane woman.

Suddenly Mrs Stein exclaimed after catching a glimpse of her own reflection from the crystal candle holder and then dropping it onto the floor, which landed less than an inch away from Claire's foot. "Who's this woman? Is that me? This is not me! What has Frankie done to me? I thought he had brought me back to life, not put me in someone else's body."

"Look, Mrs Stein," Claire took hold of this opportunity to stand up and kick away the candle holder, "Dr Stein had merged the DNA of two women to imitate your appearance before your death, and placed your soul in it as....." 

"Well, I don't need you to tell me that I have never looked like this before," Mrs Stein exclaimed, "I don't put fifteen thousand layers of make-up on my face, wear red lipstick nor wear such fancy dresses. Frankie should know better than that, it shows that he had never truly observed me when I had been alive, and has only started to miss me when I'm dead. He has never paid any attention to me, all he thought about was his career, his research and his fame. He is only using the research of bringing me back to life as an excuse to gain fame. And you know what? This was how my BFF looked, not how I looked!!! I'd rather be dead remembering how Frankie used to love me than being alive and knowing that he has cheated on me with my bestie......"

Before Mrs Stein could finish, Mr Gorilla, who was punched by the robot-man came flying from across the room and landed right on her. Claire grabbed hold of this opportunity to press the largest button on the throne.

"Fingers crossed, I hope this is the right one to reverse the DNA merge!" Claire thought to herself.

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment