Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Playmobil Spies: Frankenbeauty-9

Suddenly, they perceived a loud noise coming from the platform into which Kaho and Hong disappeared. As they looked in that direction, they perceived that a woman, with the face of Kaho, but the hair and body shape of Hong, was slowly emerging as the platform was elevated from underneath. After the woman was fully emerged, she turned her head, looked at Dr Stein and said, "Hi Frankie, I'm back!"

"HAHAHAHAH! She's alive! She's alive!" Dr Frank Stein broke into a fit of crazy laughter that echoed in the large palace just as a lightning flashed nearby.




"My dear Elaine, you finally came back to by my side!" the mad scientist dashed to embrace his beautiful wife.

"OMG, you've gotta be kidding me! This can't be real!" Claire exclaimed out loud.

"You have aged a lot Frankie, have you been working yourself too hard again, lately?" the woman inquired.

"Yes, these ten years, I have dedicated myself into doing research to bring you back to life, and I've finally succeeded," Dr Stein replied, "After I've published my papers, I'm bound to win the Nobel Prize, then I can retire and we can live together happily ever after!"

"Ten years? Have I been dead for so long? My voice sounds different.....what have you done to it? You know I've been most proud of my voice, don't you? And who are those two girls there? Are they your girlfriends? Have you been dating other women after I'm dead?" Elaine fired Dr Stein with questions. 

"Oh, them?" Dr Stein replied throwing a glance at the flabbergasted Claire and Eliza gaping beside him, "Please pay no heed to them, they're irrelevant." Then, with a clap of his hand, a gigantic robot dressed all in armours appeared on the other side of the room.

"Dario, destroy these two girls, they know too much and they're just being annoying now!" commanded Dr Stein, then he turned to Claire and Eliza, "Oh yeah, I've forgotten to introduce you to Dario, the half-man-half-robot I've created by inserting the DNA of a man into a robot, which I bought at this robotics fair five years ago. FYI, the man from whom I have taken the DNA was that of the kid that used to bully me at school! Now, look who is the boss? HAHAHAHA!"

The case seems to be getting crazier by the second. How will the spies save themselves from this mad scientist?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment