Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Playmobil Detectives: Queen of the Nile-12

On the following morning, whilst Claire and Eliza were practising golf again, Eliza received an unknown call. 

"Hello! Are you Eliza?" enquired the unknown caller.

"Um...yes....but, do I know you?" queried Eliza.

"I am Tiffany's father," elucidated the caller, "Tiffany went missing the day after her birthday, I've tried to phone her countless times, but she wouldn't pick up. I searched up her contact list from her cloud and I found your number. As she told me that she was hosting a party where she invited you the last time we talked, so I am wondering whether you know anything about her disappearance?" 

"Um...I am so sorry, but we haven't seen her since the party either," replied Eliza, casting Claire a confused glance, "However, as Claire's phone accidentally got switched with Tiffany's, her brother did go and fetch it at her place the day after. I'll tell you his phone number, perhaps he could be of help....."


After Tiffany's father has phoned Shaun, Shaun told him that he found Tiffany acting a bit strange when he went to fetch the phone, so he opened the 'Find my friends' app on her phone, in order that they'll be able to trace her in case anything happens. Furthermore, Shaun added by saying that the tracking system showed that Tiffany was currently in Cairo. 

"I knew that girl will be bewitched if she continued on being so obsessed with her role as Cleopatra in the play," exclaimed Tiffany's father. "I'm currently very busy. So, I'll provide you with a jet, and could you please fly to Egypt and bring Tiffany back? Thank you so much!"

The boys arrived at Tiffany's father's mansion, where they were led to a private jet parked on a helicopter pad. "How are we going to drive this?" enquired Shaun, "I don't know how to drive a jet!"

"Don't worry! I do!" responded Jeffrey casually, "I have a license, too!"

Hence, the two boys boarded the private jet and began to set off towards Egypt.

"Woohoo! This....is....AMAZING!!" exclaimed Shaun as he sat at the backseat, enjoying the gentle breeze brushing past his face as they took off. After they were at a moderate height above the ground, Shaun started explaining Tiffany's situation as he has perceived the other day. "She's a completely different person," elucidated Shaun, "I bet you wouldn't be able to recognise her if you have seen her, if it wasn't for her facial features. I mean....her talking...her actions were so unlike her. It's as if she's acting from a dream!"

"Speaking of dreams, I had a strange dream last night," responded Jeffrey after checking that they were on the right route, "I dreamt about this Egyptian tournament....it must be because of Tiffany's make-up that's making me have those strange dreams."

"No way! I also dreamt a strange dream involving Egyptian tournaments!" exclaimed Shaun in astonishment, "In my dream, two women were fighting for the position of a prince's bride. Whoever won will become his wife, and whoever lost can only become a concubine."

"That's crazy!" cried Jeffrey, "It's exactly the same as mine! And in the end...."

"No! Don't say it yet!" Shaun interrupted Jeffrey and said. "I'll count to three, and let's say who won in the end together. One, two, three."

"The Indian girl!" the two boys both shouted in one voice.

"Uh oh! This seems to be more complicated then I have anticipated," sighed Shaun as he fell into a deep thought.

At the conclusion of his speech, the boys found themselves to have arrived in Cairo, Egypt. Each a mystery of their own, spectacular pyramids towered over this ancient city as the sun was setting in the background, making the shadows of the pyramids stretch even longer, as if they were trying to conceal some ancient secret. 

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment