Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Playmobil Detectives: Queen of the Nile-9

After finally understanding what Shaun was after, Tiffany walked into her bedroom and lifted open the duvet, revealing Claire's phone underneath it. 



On perceiving Tiffany placing the phone on the tea table in front of him, Shaun said, "Thanks, Tiffany! Phones are really important, you know, some even treat it as dear as their lives. So, try not to let other people touch your phone, ok? I mean....we're friends....so it's alright, but with strangers, it's not so good." On perceiving the emotionless expression on Tiffany's face, Shaun continued, changing the subject, "Um, would you mind getting me a glass of.....warm water, please? I'm parched."

"Please wait a moment," replied Tiffany with her monotonic voice again as she turned and walked into the kitchen.

As Tiffany appeared with a glass of warm water, Shaun suddenly stood up and apologised, "I'm so sorry, it's something urgent. I gotta go. Sorry that I can't stay for longer!" On the conclusion of his speech, Shaun strode hastily out of the front door, without even touching the glass of water.. 

On exiting Tiffany's villa, Shaun walked even faster, only when he had made sure that no one was following him, did he slow down and texted Eliza: "Hi Eliza, please let Claire see the following message: Claire, I got ur phone back, but I'll need to keep it for a bit. Very important. Pls dnt ask for now, I'll tell u in due course. Dnt worry. xx Shaun.

What has Shaun discovered and what is he planning to do with Claire's phone?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment