Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Playmobil Detectives: Island of the Spectres-17

"I'll just put the candle here," said Klaudia as she walked across the room to a night table by the door. 

"Um....Camilla," said Tiffany as Klaudia turned around to walk out. "Where is the bathroom?" 

"Didn't Nadia tell you? I told her to tell you, perhaps she forgot." responded Klaudia coolly with her back still facing Tiffany. "The closest bathroom is upstairs." Then, she walked away.



Not long after Klaudia's departure, Nadia returned from the bathroom, where she went to wash the facial mask off her face. On noticing the candle on the night table, she enquired. "Has Klaudia been here?"

"Yeah, she just came to bring us a candle as she said there might be a power cut tonight," replied Tiffany, then she continued with a low whisper. "OMFG, I just noticed that Klaudia doesn't have a reflection in the mirror!"

"Seriously, Tiffany? Tonight isn't the best of nights for cliché ghost stories," answered the unconvinced Nadia with a raised eyebrow.

"No! Listen, I'm not making this up! I was looking in the mirror the entire time, but I didn't know that she was behind me when she tapped my shoulder," elucidated Tiffany.

"Well, then, good for you!" yawned Nadia as she climbed into the mahogany four-poster bed. "You can go on with your investigation or whatever you want but I'm going to bed. Good night!" 

"No, wait!" exclaimed Tiffany as she rushed to the four-poster bed. "Don't fall asleep before I do. I'm so scared of this place."

"Well, hurry up and sleep!" responded Nadia as she pulled the blankets up. "I'll be dozing off any minute now."

After several hours of sleep, Tiffany started dreaming about Nadia repeatedly banging a door shut. "Stop it!" she mumbled in her dream and turned to her right. However, Tiffany was sleeping so close to the rim that she fell right off the bed and landed on the cold, wooden floor.

"OUCH!" she screamed, all sense of drowsiness slapped out of her. Only then did she realise that the noise was, in fact, not in her dream, but could be heard distinctly in the room. What was that noise?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment