Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Playmobil Detectives: Rapunzel - The Demon Ship-15

After Tiffany had recounted her nightmare, Shaun admitted that he also had a dream, albeit the content was very different to that of Tiffany's. He described the luxurious dining hall seated with Victorian people and, most importantly, the little girl with golden hair who ran away after Shaun had noticed her. 

After Shaun's speech, everyone fell silent into a deep thought. It was Blythe who eventually broke the silence. "I reckon I've dreamt about the same girl, whom you were both talking about," said Blythe as her voice trembled slightly, from a surge of excitement of being a step closer towards the resolution of the mystery. "I dreamt about a newborn infant, whose mother died on the day of her birth, which was the day of Festivus. Also, she had a governess, who....."

"Wait, does her governess have long, white hair?" interrupted Tiffany. Blythe nodded. "OMG, she looks so frickin' old, I thought she was her grandma, LOL!" 

Blythe ignored Tiffany and continued. "From her conversation with her governess, it seemed to me that the little girl wasn't very close with her father, who seemed to be the captain of this ship, judging by his attire, and she seemed to believe that he didn't love her. Then, towards the end of my dream, she seemed to have discovered something in a wardrobe inside the cabin, but I couldn't distinguish what it was. It appeared to be a book of some sort." 

"From the experience of my own dream and the descriptions of yours, I believe that we've all entered into the memory of someone, possibly that of the girl with golden hair," concluded Shaun after Blythe had finished her narrative. "What's more, I have a hunch that she is the key to solving the mystery of this haunted ship. We need to analyse closely every little aspect of our dreams, we cannot let any potential clues slip through our fingers."

Suddenly, Blythe noticed that Jeffrey hadn't spoken for some time and enquired: "Wait, Jeffrey, did you not have a dream?"

"Nope, not that I'm aware of," responded Jeffrey slowly and with a shrug. "But the girl you were all talking about seems pretty hot! Such a shame she died so young." Shaun gave Jeffrey a frown. 

"But it was by no means a sound sleep, though," added Jeffrey, as if wishing to change the topic. "I felt that my chest was very heavy, and breathing became very difficult - it almost seemed like someone was on top of me. "

Unbeknownst to them all, a ghostly pale figure of a girl, dressed in a blood red dress, with golden hair was quietly observing them, concealed in a dark corner of the room. 

Suddenly, Tiffany's stomach growled so loudly that everyone looked at her in awe. "OMFG! Must've been that Vietnamese spring rolls takeout yesterday..... I swear I saw the chef rubbing his foot when I entered the restaurant," muttered Tiffany. "Jeffie, can ye come with me to the loo - ma belly's killing me!"

Just when Jeffrey was about to protest and ask Blythe to accompany Tiffany instead, Shaun said gravely, "Jeff, I'm afraid you'll have to go with her. Not to scare you guys, but from our experiences of last night on the deck, it seems like something is trying to bring us harm. So, we'll need to stick together as much as possible, and it's too dangerous to let the two girls go alone."

"Yeah, Jeffie! D'you hear that? I need your protection!" replied Tiffany as she hugged Jeffrey's arm tightly. "C'mon, baby, let's go!"

Jeffrey reluctantly accompanied Tiffany out of the room.
On their arrival at the lavatory, the entrance of which was a wooden door, Jeffrey said. "I'll wait for you out here, surely the bathroom is safe." At that very instant, he suddenly felt a chill running down his spine and he shuddered. "But be quick, it's freezing out here!"

As Tiffany strolled across the spacious bathroom lined with many cubicles, she was whistling her favourite tune - the chorus of Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' and thinking about her Jeffie waiting outside for her. Therefore, she failed to notice the pale face of girl dressed all in red with long, golden hair being reflected from the mirror above the basin. 

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment