Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Playmobil Detectives: Taipei Love Story-8

"Oops, sorry for keeping you out here for so long," continued Grandma. "I'll show you around my apartment and take you to your rooms so you can leave your luggage there and freshen up a bit. You must be all very exhausted after such a long flight!"

Whilst speaking, Blythe's grandma led them inside the flat and showed them their rooms. Despite having many unused bedrooms in the flat, they were so clean and cozy such that the group of friends immediately felt right at home the moment they stepped in.

Blythe's grandma first led them inside a modernly furnished room with two separate beds and a wardrobe. The room had a large window overlooking Taipei's city centre, showcasing its glamorous skyline.

"This room here is for the boys," introduced Blythe's grandma.

"Wow! I love the view here!" admired Jeffrey as he immediately looked out of the window. "I really like Taipei's skyline as it has so many unique-looking skyscrapers. Wow! We can even see the famous Taipei 101 from this angle!"

"I'm glad you like it!" smiled Blythe's grandma benevolently. "Now, let's move on to the girls' rooms."



After going through a brightly-illuminated hallway, Blythe's grandma led the four girls into a Japanese-style bedroom. 

"Wow! I didn't know you had a Japanese-style bedroom, grandma!" said Claire. 

"This room used to be a guest room when your mothers were still children, then, after they grew older, it gradually became a storage room to store old things," explained the grandma. "It wasn't until several years ago that I cleaned it up and restored it to its old appearance. This is where I practise my Chinese calligraphy and musical instrument Guzheng."


"Now, it's up to you to decide between yourselves," continued Blythe's grandma. "There's one more modern-styled bedroom, so two of you girls will share this room, and the other two will take the other bedroom."


"OMG, this is so pretty!" exclaimed Eliza as she glanced around the room, noticing little Asian-style ornaments, such as a Chinese blue porcelain vase, with a rose inside. "Can I stay here with Claire?"

"Sure! As I said, it's up to you!" replied the old lady. "So, that means Blythe will stay with Tiffany in the other room, then."

"No, wait! I don't want to stay with Blythe!" complained Tiffany. "She....she's way too organised, she'll make me feel, like, really stressful!"

"Fine! You can stay with Eliza in this room, and I'll stay with Blythe in the other," concluded Claire, shrugging. 

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment