Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Playmobil Detectives: Taipei Love Story-31

"Yes, Jeffrey may be the reincarnate of your Ahuat, so now what?" asked Blythe in Taiwanese Hokkien to Tiffany, who was possessed by Ahuey's evil spirit. "He is no longer the Ahuat you know, as he no longer possesses the memories from his past life. Right now, your spirit is inside our friend, Tiffany's body. So, please get out of her body, as she is innocent and has nothing to do with all this."

"NO!" shouted Ahuey. "After more than a hundred years, I have finally found my dear Ahuat. I have to fulfill my dying wish and Ahuat will have to fulfill his promise to me!"

"What do you mean?" enquired Blythe. 

"I want to marry Ahuat," responded Ahuey. "I was forcefully separated with Ahuat and taken to Japan by that Japanese General, but he never gave me the wedding he promised me, even after I became pregnant with his baby. Just because I was only his concubine. Thus, after I had my miscarriage caused by his wicked wives, my dying wish was to meet Ahuat again and become his wife. That is why my spirit is still unable to rest in peace and go to heaven. Only after my wish is fulfilled can I rise to heaven peacefully." 



"But you're a ghost, how can you marry a living person?" asked Blythe. "Also, in a modern, monogamic society, one person can only have one wife, don't you feel that it's very unreasonable that Jeffrey's wife has to be someone he cannot even see and doesn't even know?"

 "Don't you worry about that! I don't need a real body to marry. I can marry Ahuat using this girl's body," answered Ahuey, alluding to Tiffany. "Also, the marriage doesn't need to be official. I just want a wedding ceremony, that's it. You had better satisfy my wish, otherwise, I will take this girl's body forever!"

"Alright, we accept your request," replied Blythe reluctantly, unwilling to anger the evil spirit. "But you have to get out of Tiffany's body until we summon you back in on your wedding day. Otherwise, I'm afraid her body won't be able to cope with having two souls in it for very long. Indeed, she is already very poorly with high fever."

"No, I will not leave the girl's body and return to the portrait, lest you shall use your magic charm to seal me into the portrait forever," replied the cunning spirit. "I will stay inside her body until after my wedding ceremony has finished. Nevertheless, don't you worry about your friend. I will not make her ill any longer. Thus, may I remind you that the wedding has to take place within a week of the day I have first taken possession of her body, otherwise, she will never be able to get it back and I will gain possession of it forever. Also, if you dare breach your promise, I will let you pay dearly! Hahahaha!" After the laugh, Tiffany fell unconscious onto the tatami floor again.

Oh no! What should they do now?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment